The Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun has disclosed that the state with its rich human and natural endowment remains the best place for investors to open business, saying that his administration will continue to create an enabling environment for investments to thrive in the state.
Prince Dapo Abiodun who made this known in his Oke-Mosan office, when he received the owner of a Finish based company, Silvere, and its partners, Landa Global and Africa Business Solutions, said that his administration was putting in place a mechanism that would help companies planning to set up their businesses in the state have a smooth transition, saying that the process would also aid the state in its quest to improve its position on the ease of doing business.
” So, we are very investor friendly, we are putting in reforms, bills in place to ensure that we are even more investor friendly, we are trying to ensure that we become number one in the ease of doing business in these country,” he said.
The Governor also disclosed that the states investment promotion agency that will soon be established would help investors to eradicate the issue of multiple windows, adding that investors are already trooping into the state to take advantage of the Public Private Sector Partnership approach of the present administration in the state.
” We are also establishing an Ogun State Investment Promotion Agency that will be a one stop shop which will help investors to settle down easily without having to go through multiple windows,” he said.
The governor also used the meeting to inform the investors that government was working towards ensuring that the state of public infrastructures across the state was improved upon, adding that the present government was also committed to ensuring that the welfare of workers in the state is attended to, while also ensuring that the security of lives and property was improved.
In his remark, the owner, silvere, Mr Jokka Maksimainen said the company which is involved in Agro-forestry, ICT and Energy investment with investments in Finland, Washington DC, USA, Rwanda and Congo DR will assist the state government to achieve its vision of becoming the investment destination of choice.
Other members of the team include, the Chief Executive Officer of Landa Global, Janviere Mucyo, Chief Executive Officer, Africa Solutions, Rudy Ilumbe, Albert Gatare and Samuel Kauppinen.
Germany-based writer, Nkiru Homann recounts life at almost 50, set to launch book
GTBank Releases Q3 2019 Unaudited Results…….. Reports Profit before tax of ₦170.7 Billion
FIRSTBANK HOSTS FINTECH SUMMIT 3.0
Ogun: Abiodun Offers Immediate Employment For Ilaro Polytechnic Best Graduating Student
Stakeholders task FG on economy
Cover Of The Week
- Scholarship for Orphaned Students October 16, 2019
- Concerned about their representation, Wau women seek strength in unity October 16, 2019
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Press Statement on the situation in Guinea-Bissau October 16, 2019
- Inauguration of the new living space at the French Residence with Roche Bobois October 16, 2019
- Elections in Tunisia October 16, 2019
- H.E. Sauli Niinisto, President of the Republic of Finland made official visit to Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- Hackathon Workshop on “Election” Challenge in Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- “Local Governments at the Forefront in the Fight against Climate Change in Africa” October 16, 2019
- The Ambassador of Kazakhstan presented letters of credence to the President of South Africa October 16, 2019
- On World Food Day, Government and United Nations highlight healthy diets in South Sudan October 16, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin