The Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun has disclosed that the state with its rich human and natural endowment remains the best place for investors to open business, saying that his administration will continue to create an enabling environment for investments to thrive in the state.
Prince Dapo Abiodun who made this known in his Oke-Mosan office, when he received the owner of a Finish based company, Silvere, and its partners, Landa Global and Africa Business Solutions, said that his administration was putting in place a mechanism that would help companies planning to set up their businesses in the state have a smooth transition, saying that the process would also aid the state in its quest to improve its position on the ease of doing business.
” So, we are very investor friendly, we are putting in reforms, bills in place to ensure that we are even more investor friendly, we are trying to ensure that we become number one in the ease of doing business in these country,” he said.
The Governor also disclosed that the states investment promotion agency that will soon be established would help investors to eradicate the issue of multiple windows, adding that investors are already trooping into the state to take advantage of the Public Private Sector Partnership approach of the present administration in the state.
” We are also establishing an Ogun State Investment Promotion Agency that will be a one stop shop which will help investors to settle down easily without having to go through multiple windows,” he said.
The governor also used the meeting to inform the investors that government was working towards ensuring that the state of public infrastructures across the state was improved upon, adding that the present government was also committed to ensuring that the welfare of workers in the state is attended to, while also ensuring that the security of lives and property was improved.
In his remark, the owner, silvere, Mr Jokka Maksimainen said the company which is involved in Agro-forestry, ICT and Energy investment with investments in Finland, Washington DC, USA, Rwanda and Congo DR will assist the state government to achieve its vision of becoming the investment destination of choice.
Other members of the team include, the Chief Executive Officer of Landa Global, Janviere Mucyo, Chief Executive Officer, Africa Solutions, Rudy Ilumbe, Albert Gatare and Samuel Kauppinen.
Cover Of The Week
- True business resilience demands fresh perspectives and putting best practice top of mind (By Dr. Ibrahim Abduba) June 2, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (2nd June 2020) June 2, 2020
- Coronavirus - Somalia: Update on COVID-19 in Somalia (2 June 2020) June 2, 2020
- Coronavirus - African Union Member States (54) reporting COVID-19 cases (153,325) deaths (4,356), and recoveries (64,793) June 2, 2020
- Coronavirus - Sierra Leone: COVID-19 Updates (Tuesday, 2nd June 2020, Time: 11:00) June 2, 2020
- Coronavirus - Namibia: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaks with President of Namibia Dr. Hage G. Geingob June 2, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: COVID-19 update, 1st June 2020 June 2, 2020
- Coronavirus - Somalia: COVID-19 ventilators provided to help Somalia fight pandemic June 2, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Africa: Provincial Breakdown of Cases in South Africa (2nd June 2020) June 2, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: Notification Note on COVID-19 Situational Update – 2nd June 2020 June 2, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news3 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Fashion/Lifestyle6 months ago
Face Of Universe Nigeria Beauty pageant maiden edition Registration kicks off January 20th
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
ECOWAS Youth Council Decorates Seyi Tinubu as an Ambassador…Honour Him with Nelson Mandela Leadership Award