The Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun has disclosed that the state with its rich human and natural endowment remains the best place for investors to open business, saying that his administration will continue to create an enabling environment for investments to thrive in the state.
Prince Dapo Abiodun who made this known in his Oke-Mosan office, when he received the owner of a Finish based company, Silvere, and its partners, Landa Global and Africa Business Solutions, said that his administration was putting in place a mechanism that would help companies planning to set up their businesses in the state have a smooth transition, saying that the process would also aid the state in its quest to improve its position on the ease of doing business.
” So, we are very investor friendly, we are putting in reforms, bills in place to ensure that we are even more investor friendly, we are trying to ensure that we become number one in the ease of doing business in these country,” he said.
The Governor also disclosed that the states investment promotion agency that will soon be established would help investors to eradicate the issue of multiple windows, adding that investors are already trooping into the state to take advantage of the Public Private Sector Partnership approach of the present administration in the state.
” We are also establishing an Ogun State Investment Promotion Agency that will be a one stop shop which will help investors to settle down easily without having to go through multiple windows,” he said.
The governor also used the meeting to inform the investors that government was working towards ensuring that the state of public infrastructures across the state was improved upon, adding that the present government was also committed to ensuring that the welfare of workers in the state is attended to, while also ensuring that the security of lives and property was improved.
In his remark, the owner, silvere, Mr Jokka Maksimainen said the company which is involved in Agro-forestry, ICT and Energy investment with investments in Finland, Washington DC, USA, Rwanda and Congo DR will assist the state government to achieve its vision of becoming the investment destination of choice.
Other members of the team include, the Chief Executive Officer of Landa Global, Janviere Mucyo, Chief Executive Officer, Africa Solutions, Rudy Ilumbe, Albert Gatare and Samuel Kauppinen.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Africa: WHO COVID-19 Africa Update 19.09.2020 September 19, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 Update (19 September 2020) September 19, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zimbabwe: COVID-19 Update (19 September 2020) September 19, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 Update (19 September 2020) September 19, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: Expert panel endorses protocol for COVID-19 herbal medicine clinical trials September 19, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (19/09/2020) September 19, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi's COVID-19 update on 18 September 2020 September 19, 2020
- Coronavirus - Uganda: COVID-19 Breakdown of cases in Uganda as of (18 September 2020) September 19, 2020
- Coronavirus - Uganda: COVID-19 Update (18 September 2020) September 19, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: UN Malawi COVID-19 Update Situation Update No. 27 September 19, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 weeks ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro3 weeks ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports3 weeks ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi
celebrity radar - gossips3 weeks ago
BREAKING: Names of the Three Cabin Crew Revealed As Third Person Onboard Helicopter Crash Dies In Hospital