By Ifeoma ikem
For his pursuit of excellence and commitment to uplifting humanity, particularly children, three laurels have come the way of Prince Adedipe Dauda Ewenla, chairman/CEO of Adedas and company Global Services Limited.
Prince Adedipe Dada Ewenla is a community leader and philanthropist widely known for championing child education through his foundation – Adedas Development Foundation.
He bagged the following awards:
1.Outstanding Leadership Recognition and inspiration leadership in West Africa,
2.fellow in Chartered Institution of Public Resources Management and Politics, CIPRMP Ghana.
3.Fellow in Institute of Professional Managers and Administrators of Nigeria (IPMA), we learnt.
An elated Ewenla told our correspondent that he knew sooner or later his selfless work for humanity would pay off.
“I have always believed in myself and whatever I do would be rewarded in time. So the three awards coming at this time, I am not suprised at all,” he enthused.
Addressing the gathering, the philanthropist promised not to relent in his efforts but would continue to assist the less privileged, explaining that Adedas Development Foundation was where youths were educated in various skills set and vocational studies to improve their lives once they graduate.
He also spoke on his challenges, describing the truncation of his political ambition recently as a development that had set him back severely in achieving his goals.
“The only regret I have is that the APC led government used the police in Lagos to truncate my political ambition.
“Bypass now i would have been a member of the Lagos State house of assembly. I was not allowed to campaign because i was framed up as being a sponsor of pipeline vandalization and was detained 37days for no reason.”
Why Ambrose Alli University Honored Prince Ned Nwoko
Musician are so much united those days,… Ebenezer Obey
UBA on a winning streak; Gets double recognition as best CSR Company in support of Education
UBA’s REDTV shuts down Lagos as over 25,000 Youths Attend Its Annual Rave
MR BIGG’S WINS “RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR” AWARD
Cover Of The Week
- Meeting with the management of the Zanzibar Police December 5, 2019
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs' Secretary-General Meets Libyan Official December 5, 2019
- Finland increases its support for the African Development Fund December 5, 2019
- Visit of Minister of Foreign Affairs and Guineans Abroad of Guinea to India December 5, 2019
- United States and Egypt Launch Center of Excellence for Energy at Ain Shams University December 5, 2019
- Nj Ayuk Makes Top 100 Most Influential Africans List December 5, 2019
- 2019 African Economic Conference: Work as one and listen to the youth to create jobs for Africa’s next generation, delegates urge policymakers December 5, 2019
- German Government Commits US$128 Million To Health And Education Programmes With the East African Community (EAC) Secretariat December 5, 2019
- Angola set to attract even more foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2020 December 5, 2019
- World food prices jump in November December 5, 2019
Politics6 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews6 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports5 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .