By Ifeoma ikem
For his pursuit of excellence and commitment to uplifting humanity, particularly children, three laurels have come the way of Prince Adedipe Dauda Ewenla, chairman/CEO of Adedas and company Global Services Limited.
Prince Adedipe Dada Ewenla is a community leader and philanthropist widely known for championing child education through his foundation – Adedas Development Foundation.
He bagged the following awards:
1.Outstanding Leadership Recognition and inspiration leadership in West Africa,
2.fellow in Chartered Institution of Public Resources Management and Politics, CIPRMP Ghana.
3.Fellow in Institute of Professional Managers and Administrators of Nigeria (IPMA), we learnt.
An elated Ewenla told our correspondent that he knew sooner or later his selfless work for humanity would pay off.
“I have always believed in myself and whatever I do would be rewarded in time. So the three awards coming at this time, I am not suprised at all,” he enthused.
Addressing the gathering, the philanthropist promised not to relent in his efforts but would continue to assist the less privileged, explaining that Adedas Development Foundation was where youths were educated in various skills set and vocational studies to improve their lives once they graduate.
He also spoke on his challenges, describing the truncation of his political ambition recently as a development that had set him back severely in achieving his goals.
“The only regret I have is that the APC led government used the police in Lagos to truncate my political ambition.
“Bypass now i would have been a member of the Lagos State house of assembly. I was not allowed to campaign because i was framed up as being a sponsor of pipeline vandalization and was detained 37days for no reason.”
Germany-based writer, Nkiru Homann recounts life at almost 50, set to launch book
GTBank Releases Q3 2019 Unaudited Results…….. Reports Profit before tax of ₦170.7 Billion
FIRSTBANK HOSTS FINTECH SUMMIT 3.0
Ogun: Abiodun Offers Immediate Employment For Ilaro Polytechnic Best Graduating Student
Stakeholders task FG on economy
Cover Of The Week
- Scholarship for Orphaned Students October 16, 2019
- Concerned about their representation, Wau women seek strength in unity October 16, 2019
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Press Statement on the situation in Guinea-Bissau October 16, 2019
- Inauguration of the new living space at the French Residence with Roche Bobois October 16, 2019
- Elections in Tunisia October 16, 2019
- H.E. Sauli Niinisto, President of the Republic of Finland made official visit to Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- Hackathon Workshop on “Election” Challenge in Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- “Local Governments at the Forefront in the Fight against Climate Change in Africa” October 16, 2019
- The Ambassador of Kazakhstan presented letters of credence to the President of South Africa October 16, 2019
- On World Food Day, Government and United Nations highlight healthy diets in South Sudan October 16, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin