Governor of Ogun State, Prince Dapo Abiodun says the State government has signed a Financing Partnership Agreement worth over $300m with World Bank to fund Ogun Economic Transformation projects.
Prince Abiodun disclosed this when the 56th Governing Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), led by its President, Mrs. Onome Adewuyi paid him a courtesy visit at his Oke-Mosan office, Abeokuta.
The Governor, who was represented by the Commissioner for Finance and Chief Economic Adviser, Mr. Dapo Okubadejo said the project when completed would further place the State as one of the fastest growing economies in Nigeria.
On her part, the President of the Institute, Mrs. Onome Adewuyi lauded the State Governor for receiving the delegation, noting that the visit would enable government and other stakeholders champion ways of sustaining growth and development of the State and the country at large.
Cover Of The Week
- Time for a digital scale-up in Africa to unlock the continent’s untapped creative economies, panelists say February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Uganda: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Government of Pakistan and International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation signed Annual Financing Plan amounting to US$ 1.1 Billion February 24, 2021
- First doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine have been delivered to Ghana through COVAX February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Raubenheimer pleased with Bok Women’s progress February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus – Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 update (23 February 2021) February 24, 2021
Politics3 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro6 months ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports6 months ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi