OSHODI ISOLO COUNCIL BOSS REITERATES COMMITMENT TO DELIVER TWENTY ROADS TO CELEBRATE 100 DAYS IN OFFICE
In fulfillment of one of his campaign promises, the Executive Chairman of Oshodi Isolo local government, Otunba Kehinde Almoroof Oloyede had reiterated that he will complete the twenty roads to celebrate one hundred days of his administration.
He made the statement on Friday in his officeatOSHODI ISOLO after an inspection tour of some facilities in the council area, promising to hit the ground running and rehabilitate the dilapidated daycare center and restore the primary health centers back to life by providing the needed equipment and support the health practitioners to ensure prompt delivery of health services.
According to him” like I promised while campaigning, the twenty roads definitely will be delivered in hundred days. Though there are bureaucratic bottlenecks when I assumed office three weeks ago, in the next few days, precisely next month, we will swing into action in order to fulfill one of our campaign promises. ”
He also disclosed that the day-care center that has been in a state of comatose, will be revived to serve the purpose for which it was built and that rehabilitating and equipping it will have a positive impact, nursing mothers can avail themselves the opportunity of a standard day-care center in the local government and bring their children to local government health centers.
He posited that the centre when completed will be the cynosure of all eyes as it will be done to international standard, that it will compete favorably with others across the state.
The council boss equally used the occasion to call on staff to be diligent in their duties, and that he will support and equip hardworking staff of the council, based on his passion for service delivery.
Cover Of The Week
- Nearly 1 in 2 South African households is subscribed to SVOD September 21, 2021
- Recent political and community leaders retreat in Greater Pibor tackles issue of child marriages September 20, 2021
- Liberia: Ministry of Health, Consortium on Newborn Screening in Africa (CONSA) Launch Newborn Screening for Sickle Cell Disease In Liberia September 20, 2021
- Liberia: Ministry of Health, Liberia Board for Nursing and Midwifery (LBNM) Launch Digital Online Licensing Examinations System September 20, 2021
- Equatorial Guinea Secretary of State of Planning Will Lead a Strong Finance Delegation to African Energy Week in Cape Town September 20, 2021
- Prime Minister of Uganda Meets Ambassador of Qatar September 20, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Statistics Daily Status Update (20 September 2021) September 20, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: New COVID-19 Infections on a Downward Trend September 20, 2021
- The Visit of the Indonesian Consul General to Cape Town at The Cape Town Port for Life Skills Activities September 20, 2021
- Djibouti Signs its First Country Programme Framework (CPF) for 2022-2027 September 20, 2021
Fashion/Lifestyle5 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
Politics7 months ago
EKITI 2022:MAKING A CASE FOR A NEW FACE WITH NEW IDEAS IN STATE GOVERNANCE
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Otunba Kehinde Oloyede is Bereaved!
Fashion/Lifestyle7 months ago
Rotary Recognizes exemplary youths across Nigeria