*Polaris Bank excites Money Transfer beneficiaries with cash rewards*
Polaris Bank says money transfer customers across the country stand to earn extra cash rewards in Naira whenever they receive their International Money Transfers either as cash at any of its branches or directly into their USD accounts.
The reward which is open to new and existing customers of the Bank seeks to reward customers who regularly receive their remittance through the Bank from family and friends in the diaspora.
In a statement to its customers, the Bank stated that beneficiaries of money transfer who receive their transfers from abroad in Polaris Bank from 1st December 2021 to 31st January, 2022 stand a chance to win extra cash rewards; as well as the CBN N5/$1 incentive paid with every transfer in line with the policy. New customers receiving transfers at selected branches, will also be rewarded with token gift items during the period.
Moreover, beneficiaries can receive their funds in dollars within minutes at any of its branches or directly into their existing USD domiciliary accounts. Customers who do not have domiciliary accounts can also open a USD wallet instantly simply by dialing USSD code *833*00#. Customers who already operate Naira accounts and do not have USD accounts will also have a USD account opened automatically if they receive directly into their accounts in the Bank.”
The statement also noted that the Bank’s relationship with leading licensed global money transfer operators makes it easy for customers and non-customers to receive money through the Bank. Some of the Bank’s remittance partners include – Western Union, MoneyGram, RIA, WorldRemit, Remitly, SmallWorld, Funtech, BossRevolution and a host of others.
With the Bank’s large network of over 250 branches and dedicated money transfer locations across major cities, the option of receiving transfer through Polaris Bank, has become convenient for beneficiaries.
Statistics show Nigeria is ranked as the 5th largest receiver of diaspora remittances globally with an estimated $25billion in remittances received annually from over 15million Nigerians in the diaspora.
Polaris Bank, adjudged the 2021 Digital Bank of the Year, is a future-determining and digitally-driven Bank committed to delivering industry-defining products to individuals and businesses.
Cover Of The Week
- Employment and Labour on Teboho Maruping resuming his duties as Unemployment Insurance Fund Commissioner January 28, 2022
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 Daily Info Update (28 January 2022) January 28, 2022
- Uganda: MPs approve Budget Framework Paper in readiness for FY 2022/23 Budget January 28, 2022
- Coronavirus - Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (28 January 2022) January 28, 2022
- Consultant Moreea discusses progress of Hepatitis C treatment with Prime Minister January 28, 2022
- Tropical Storm Ana Hits hard five countries in the Southern Africa Region January 28, 2022
- UN delegation held meeting with Foreign Minister and Presidential Advisor January 28, 2022
- President Kenyatta's Meeting With Top Security Chiefs January 28, 2022
- Africities summit places urban-rural linkages at the heart of the debate January 28, 2022
- Qatar Ambassador to Cote d'Ivoire Lays Foundation Stone for Health Centre, Mosque Project in Cote d'Ivoire January 28, 2022
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
SYLVESTER OROMONI’S DEATH: DOWEN COLLEGE COMMITTED TO JUSTICE
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
IPGC ~ USA sets to Launch African Headquarters. Appoints Amb. Jonathan Ojadah as Head Of Mission, Africa
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Why I Dumped Ooni Of Ife- Queen Naomi Explains Marriage Breakup
society2 months ago
Lagos landlord pours ‘Sniper’ inside tenant’s apartment