Primate Ayodele Sends Condolence Message To Families of Crashed NAF Aircraft Victims
The Leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has sent a condolence message to the families of the victims of the plane crash that claimed the lives of Nigeria’s Chief of Army, Lt. Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru and several others.
According to the man of God, “I commesorate with the families and pray that the Lord gives their families the spirit to bear the loss”.
Meanwhile, the popular prophet of Africa had previously warned against the unfortunate incident that occurred in Kaduna on Friday, which claimed the lives of top military officers.
Ayodele stressed that he had earlier warned against the unfortunate crash and urged other personnel to get closer to God.
In his words, “I warned the Nigerian Air Force and top military officers to be very careful not to lose prominent personnel in the Army. Also, I warned that NAF should pray not to lose another aircraft. It is time for all personalities in the military to come closer to God”.
Cover Of The Week
- The invisible crisis: WFP Chief appeals for the world not to look away as families starve in Madagascar June 23, 2021
- Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF) Secretary General to Attend African Energy Week 2021 June 23, 2021
- Signing Rivers State Contributory Health Protection Programme Bill into law - WHO Representative commends Governor for honouring pledge June 23, 2021
- WHO Supports the cholera vaccination campaign in Zambia's hot spot districts as the country accelerates its efforts to eliminate the deadly disease June 23, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Statistics Daily Status Update (22 June 2021) June 23, 2021
- Tendai 'Beast' Mtawarira lined up to judge the Rugby Africa Media and Photography Awards June 23, 2021
- Coronavirus - Eritrea: Announcement from the Ministry of Health (22 June 2021) June 23, 2021
- Facebook Partners with Reuters to launch free online course for journalists June 23, 2021
- Ecobank Transnational Incorporated formally opens the market at the London Stock Exchange after successfully listing its US$350 million Sustainability Bond on the LSE June 23, 2021
- An Oil and Gas Drive for Cape Town and Multi-Sectoral Growth June 23, 2021
religion6 months ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Fashion/Lifestyle2 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Rolls out Over 90 Prophetic Alerts For 2021