The Nigerian economy is definitely not going through the good times as several downtimes have been recorded in recent times.
Although since the inception of the present administration, the economy has been nothing to write home about, cost of living has increased and up till now, there has not been any positive change whatsoever.
One of the determinants of a healthy Nigerian economy is the dollar exchange rate to Naira. In the history of foreign exchange, the rate which dollar exchanges for at the moment has not happened before. One naira now costs about N550, shockingly. This is just a signal that all isn’t well with the Nigerian economy.
However, a popular prophet, Primate Elijah Ayodele warned before this government came into power that there will be hardship. Infact, in December 2020, when the government assured citizens of a better economy, Primate Ayodele revealed that 2021 will be tougher for Nigerians and that only God can help the country.
In June, Primate Ayodele released another prophecy on several online news platforms that Dollar will exchange for N520 and above if the government don’t tackle the economic problem being faced by the country.
As it stands, that prophecy has come to pass. Recently too, he revealed that rice will sell for N45,000 if the government don’t get to work. As it is now, this prophecy may also come to pass as long as the government don’t do the needful in tackling our economic problems
Cover Of The Week
- Nearly 1 in 2 South African households is subscribed to SVOD September 21, 2021
- Recent political and community leaders retreat in Greater Pibor tackles issue of child marriages September 20, 2021
- Liberia: Ministry of Health, Consortium on Newborn Screening in Africa (CONSA) Launch Newborn Screening for Sickle Cell Disease In Liberia September 20, 2021
- Liberia: Ministry of Health, Liberia Board for Nursing and Midwifery (LBNM) Launch Digital Online Licensing Examinations System September 20, 2021
- Equatorial Guinea Secretary of State of Planning Will Lead a Strong Finance Delegation to African Energy Week in Cape Town September 20, 2021
- Prime Minister of Uganda Meets Ambassador of Qatar September 20, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Statistics Daily Status Update (20 September 2021) September 20, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: New COVID-19 Infections on a Downward Trend September 20, 2021
- The Visit of the Indonesian Consul General to Cape Town at The Cape Town Port for Life Skills Activities September 20, 2021
- Djibouti Signs its First Country Programme Framework (CPF) for 2022-2027 September 20, 2021
Fashion/Lifestyle5 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
Politics7 months ago
EKITI 2022:MAKING A CASE FOR A NEW FACE WITH NEW IDEAS IN STATE GOVERNANCE
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Otunba Kehinde Oloyede is Bereaved!
Fashion/Lifestyle7 months ago
Rotary Recognizes exemplary youths across Nigeria