Prophet Iginla Reveals why There is Wind of Change in Zambia
The General Overseer of Royal Champions Assembly, Prophet Joshua Iginla has send a very important message to the nation of Zambia ahead of their general election, which will take place on August 12, 2021.
Prophet Iginla has urged the nation of Zambia to prioritize peace above any other things in their forthcoming election. “As a prophet, God has given us a mandate and our mandate is to intercede for nations. Zambia is a great nation and by August 12, they will be having their election. One of the things we want to see is peace because the election is very important and crucial to the citizens of Zambia,” he said
The clergyman also appealed to all the presidential candidates to make sure the election is peaceful. “To all the participants in the election, the peace of Zambia is important. If there is peace the economy will boom and we’ll be able to eradicate corruption and poverty, but when there is relentless and there is no peace, then we will have problem. If people vote you out, accept it in good faith and history and posterity will write your name on a placard of gold. There is no need for hate speech at this time, the most important part of this election is to have peace after the election,” Prophet Iginla said.
He further added that any candidate who is elected should avoid witch-hunting and focused more why he is brought into power. “There is no need to witch-hunt anybody, the most important thing is to eradicate poverty, inequality and deal with corruption that befalls most African countries and even developed nations. So, I want to plead with the leaders and game players in this election to know that, whatever we do after this election will either make Zambia or break Zambia. The people of Zambia are more important than every single individual,” Prophet Iginla said.
Here is the video:
Cover Of The Week
- Nearly 1 in 2 South African households is subscribed to SVOD September 21, 2021
- Recent political and community leaders retreat in Greater Pibor tackles issue of child marriages September 20, 2021
- Liberia: Ministry of Health, Consortium on Newborn Screening in Africa (CONSA) Launch Newborn Screening for Sickle Cell Disease In Liberia September 20, 2021
- Liberia: Ministry of Health, Liberia Board for Nursing and Midwifery (LBNM) Launch Digital Online Licensing Examinations System September 20, 2021
- Equatorial Guinea Secretary of State of Planning Will Lead a Strong Finance Delegation to African Energy Week in Cape Town September 20, 2021
- Prime Minister of Uganda Meets Ambassador of Qatar September 20, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Statistics Daily Status Update (20 September 2021) September 20, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: New COVID-19 Infections on a Downward Trend September 20, 2021
- The Visit of the Indonesian Consul General to Cape Town at The Cape Town Port for Life Skills Activities September 20, 2021
- Djibouti Signs its First Country Programme Framework (CPF) for 2022-2027 September 20, 2021
Fashion/Lifestyle5 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
Politics7 months ago
EKITI 2022:MAKING A CASE FOR A NEW FACE WITH NEW IDEAS IN STATE GOVERNANCE
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Otunba Kehinde Oloyede is Bereaved!
Fashion/Lifestyle7 months ago
Rotary Recognizes exemplary youths across Nigeria