celebrity radar - gossips
Prophet Israel Genesis Shares Secret Between Him And Femi Otedola
Global Prophet; Prophet Israel Genesis Shares Secret Between Him And Femi Otedola
Femi Otedola is a Nigerian businessman and entrepreneur born on November 4, 1962, in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. He is the founder and Chairman of Zenon Petroleum and Gas Ltd, a major player in the Nigerian downstream oil and gas industry, and the Chairman of Forte Oil, a publicly traded petroleum marketing company in Nigeria.
Femi Otedola was educated at the Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile-Ife, Nigeria, where he earned a degree in Latin and Philosophy. After completing his studies, he started his career as a marketer for his family’s printing press. He then ventured into the oil and gas industry, where he founded Zenon Petroleum and Gas Ltd in 2003. The company has grown to become one of the largest players in the Nigerian downstream oil and gas industry, with operations spanning petroleum products marketing, distribution, and storage.
In addition to his business ventures, Femi Otedola is also known for his philanthropic activities. He has donated significant sums to various causes and initiatives, particularly in the areas of health, education, and social welfare. In 2005, he established the Femi Otedola Foundation to support the less privileged in Nigeria, with a focus on providing scholarships, healthcare services, and other forms of assistance to those in need.
Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe, also known as Prophet Israel Oladele, is a Nigerian clergyman and the founder of the Genesis Global Church. He is known for his prophetic ministry and teachings, particularly in the Christian faith. he mentioned some amazing qualities of Femi Otedola which are;
1. Entrepreneurial Mindset: Femi Otedola has displayed a strong entrepreneurial mindset throughout his career. He has demonstrated the ability to identify business opportunities, take calculated risks, and make strategic investments in sectors such as oil and gas.
2. Business Acumen: Otedola possesses a keen business acumen, allowing him to navigate the complexities of the Nigerian oil and gas industry successfully. His ability to make astute business decisions, adapt to market dynamics, and identify profitable ventures has contributed to his wealth accumulation.
3. Industry Expertise: Otedola has deep knowledge and expertise in the oil and gas sector. He has leveraged this understanding to establish and grow Zenon Petroleum and Gas Ltd, positioning it as a significant player in the Nigerian downstream oil and gas industry.
4. Strategic Investments: Otedola has made strategic investments in various sectors, expanding his business interests beyond oil and gas. For instance, his involvement in Forte Oil, a publicly traded petroleum marketing company, demonstrates his diversification strategy.
5. Philanthropy and Social Responsibility: While not a direct factor in wealth accumulation, Femi Otedola’s philanthropic activities and social responsibility initiatives have played a role in shaping his public image and reputation. These endeavors have garnered positive attention and recognition, which can indirectly contribute to business opportunities and partnerships.
6. Long-Term Perspective: Otedola has demonstrated a long-term perspective in his business endeavors. Rather than focusing solely on short-term gains, he has taken a strategic approach, fostering sustainable growth and building enduring businesses.
The Global Celestial prophet encourages youth to ;
1 Pursue Education and Continuous Learning: Focus on acquiring knowledge and developing relevant skills in your chosen field. Education provides a solid foundation for personal and professional growth.
1. Develop an Entrepreneurial Mindset: Cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset by being proactive, embracing creativity, and seeking opportunities. Look for ways to innovate and create value in your chosen industry.
2. Identify and Seize Opportunities: Stay alert to identify potential opportunities and be willing to take calculated risks. Research your desired industry, understand market trends, and position yourself to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
3. Build a Strong Network: Network with professionals, mentors, and like-minded individuals in your field. Connect with individuals who can offer guidance, support, and potential business collaborations.
4. Embrace Hard Work and Perseverance: Success often requires hard work, dedication, and perseverance. Be prepared to put in the necessary effort and stay committed to your goals, even in the face of challenges.
5. Diversify Your Skills and Investments: Consider expanding your skills and interests beyond a single area. Explore different avenues and industries that align with your passion and abilities. Diversifying your skills and investments can provide stability and open up new opportunities.
6. Give Back and Be Philanthropic: As you achieve success, consider giving back to society. Engage in philanthropic activities or support causes that align with your values. This not only makes a positive impact on others but also helps build a positive reputation and legacy.
7. Maintain Integrity and Ethics: Uphold strong ethical values and integrity in all your endeavors. Build trust among colleagues, business partners, and stakeholders, as this is essential for long-term success.
celebrity radar - gossips
TB JOSHUA; REMEMBERING EXIT OF A WORLD CHANGER BY DARE ADEJUMO
TB JOSHUA; REMEMBERING EXIT OF A WORLD CHANGER
BY DARE ADEJUMO
TB JOSHUA – The month of June is a significant month in the annal of Synagogue Church Of All Nations SCOAN. It is the birth and passing of its founder, Prophet TB Joshua that great world changer.
Its fifth day makes the second year of his glorious exit from earth and on the twelfth, the great man of God who cherished marking his birthdays would have been 60 years old.
Nations across the world would have been agog for an extraordinary Prophet of God whose footprints of wonderful deeds touching the lives of millions across the globe remain in the sand of time. TB Joshua came to revitalize the face of christianity and made the physiognomy of practical christian living as given by Jesus Christ already in abeyance real to mankind once again.
There’s no hide and seek in his life. He was love personified. The humbliest human being I have ever come across. Firm and stern, even in his moment of severity, you would still find love encapsulated. You cannot offend him. He’s extra sensitive with propulsively radiating wisdom, unfathomable knowledge of life, charming and a paragon of magnetically illuminating character. He was completely acidic to vanity, envy, jealousy. human comparison, imitation, vulgarity and wonton desires. He described them as one of those “foolish things” not to be entertained for a moment in one’s life.
TB Joshua was a divinely self made man. Here was a man with little elementary education. Yet with your degrees, prodigy of erudition and western exposures, you would be humbled by the self discovery of your personal hollowness or quasi emptiness when you sit to discuss or share a view with TB Joshua, a shying rustic village man. TB Joshua was an attestation of God’s Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent and greatness that lies in simplicity.
I personally witnessed several cases of some other so-called men of God who out of ignorance and envy were once persecuting him but after receiving the touch of God in different dimensions including mere touching of EMMANUEL TV while praying came to weep before God for forgiveness.
Joshua would only say to them: ” I didn’t fire one single arrow back from all your arrows against me; otherwise you won’t be here today to talk. One thing we should always know is this: I did not choose myself to do God’s work. He in His wisdom just chose me and I know He is with me. God would never give anybody this kind of power He gave me if the person would use it for selfish purposes or against his perceived enemies. No!”
TB Joshua was a puzzle, an enigma. He was the light shining in darkness that many couldn’t comprehend. He looked too simple and ordinary having not been commissioned by the earthly papacy or religious authorities of the day and for him to be performing miracles of diverse kinds like breathing. This was clearly indescribable, incomprehensible, a mystery and shocker to the spiritual ignoramuses and empty flamboyant oratorical, motivational preachers with big congregations.
That great English thinker and philosopher John Locke once said: “New opinions are always suspected and usually opposed without any other reason but because they are not already common”.
In God’s adamantine and inscrutable will, TB Joshua came to the scene when the acts of Christianity seen in Jesus Christ and His early desciples and apostles as captured in the Bible were gradually becoming moonlight tales to this generation. Religious leaders had already metamorphosed to careerism and polarised with pervasive unhealthy cacophonous standards. It was obvious that these religious leaders no longer knew what they were doing then even till today in several quarters without any tangible impacts in the life atrophied worshippers!
That was the turning point.
There was no way TB Joshua could have had it easier. He faced satanic conspiracies and persecution galore, but the man remained focused with unmitigated perseverance, vision and mission of his divine assignments which he tenaciously upheld victoriously till the last.
He took his persecution joyfully and that vonspiracy against him at home launched to the outside world in God’s agenda and design for his mission on earth.
“I began discovering the good life when I was only 15 years. My objectives and motives were determined at once. I wanted what God wanted and I wanted it for the reason God wanted it”. That’s prophet TB Joshua for you. Till the end he carried his childhood with him. With malice to no one but love, charity and firmness to all in God’s righteousness. To him love is pure. Take good care of your heart because that is your communicating point with God and must ever remain pure to know and flow with Him. You can never love God if you don’t love your neighbours and your neighbours include your percieved enemies, those not in the same faith with you, the poor and those in needs who you must give love unconditionally.
This Godly character often made TB Joshua be misrepresented by low spiritual human beings whenever they saw him attend to other people who were not Christian’s just as his Master, Jesus was accused of dining with Republicans and sinners which made the religious authorities persecuted Him.
The truth of humanity as once put by that foremost existentialist Italian philosopher Soren Kierkegaard is that history would always repeat itself because man would never learn from history. Many never discovered Joshua not until he had departed! What a painful loss.
You can never find TB Joshua criticizing or talking about other men of God. He moved on quietly on his own even though he lamented the pervasive discrimination and disunity in christendom.
Several people from other churches who received healings and miracles in his church, Synagogue Church Of All Nations SCOAN wanted to come and do thanksgiving in his church but Joshua would not allow them. “Go back to you church and do your Thanksgiving and give your offering there. We are the same. God had already answered your prayers there before you came here” for you to see how selfless he was in all his dealings.
TB Joshua was more interested in the quality of your Christian life and character. He would ask you: ‘Do you hear from God? Do you listen to Him? Does He speak with you? Do you know how much you need Him? Do you have a relationship with Him? The God’s General believed that your highest achievement on earth was to hear from God.
To TB Joshua, Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God. If you don’t have that relationship with Him you have missed it and you are worshipping in vain. “How can you be worshipping God you don’t know?” He would spiritually jerked up his congregants to move away from spiritual docility, complacency and indolence.
TB Joshua was never an academic preacher. He spoke words of life that transformed lives of ardent and fervent seekers of God and salvation.
I remember a woman nurse I once encountered where she had come to treat a patient as she stood looking at EMMANUEL TV. On enquiries whether she knew of the television station, she said that she used to attend SCOAN. “I was a nurse and member of the church’s medical team. Then the church was not rich, just managing to survive. It was what happened during the man of God’s birthday that made me stop going and besides I had relocated to a farther distance. We all on our own contributed money to give TB Joshua as a present. When we got there to present it, the man just asked us to put all the money in one sack. He asked us to choose some people among us to take the whole money to the disabled people’s home at Oko Baba. He instructed that one of us should just dip his or her hand in the sack and be distributing the money to them one by one with whatever the hand could gather at once like that to the less privileged living there and nothing should be left in the sack. I couldn’t believe it. I was shocked that the man could take everything there like that not minding that the church itself was very poor”. This woman completely missed the beauty of life and essence of humanity the prophet symbolized. TB Joshua believed your giving is only meaningful when you give what you cherished most. He would never give in half measures. He was extraordinarily generous and at home in humility with all categories of people as a friend however commonised other people may look at them. Every human being is unique and important to TB Joshua and must be treated with dignity.
TB Joshua was never a burden to anyone but carried all human burdens that crossed his paths. He was the only man of God holding crusade abroad without asking for any donations or collecting offering from worshippers. He would rather go there with loads of charity works for people and the country. There was a time in Cameroon when the airwave was jammed with announcements that TB Joshua would be coming to hold a crusade in Yaounde asking for people to donate money. This was a scam because the scammers were capitalizing on Joshua’s popularity and the perceived pressure of the country’s request for his crusade program in Cameroon. TB Joshua in holy anger countered the announcements saying: ” That cannot be my TB Joshua of Synagogue Church Of All Nations SCOAN. I have no plan to go to Cameroon. God has not directed me to go there. Have you ever seen my pictures or envelopes asking for donation of money from anyone or anywhere? Please disregard this announcement. When God gives you an assignment He would also send to you what you would need through His chosen vessels”. This is a symbolic message for you to differentiate the chalk from the cheese in the religiously distorted world. He never allowed himself for a moment to be carried away by anything.
The lofty principles and legacies of TB Joshua remain enduring and a high watershed in Christendom. The joy today is that SCOAN is in the capable hand of a down-to-earth and visionary successor, Pastor Evelyn Joshua, a woman who had gone through the spiritual mills and rigorous discipline of TB Joshua the spiritual mentor extraordinaire who strongly believed that life’s biggest decision is what you do with Jesus.
celebrity radar - gossips
Tinubu Picks Gbajabiamila as chief of staff, Akume SGF
Tinubu Picks Gbajabiamila as chief of staff, Akume SGF
Finally President Bola Tinubu has named Senator George Akume, immediate past Minister of Special Duties, as Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and Femi Gbajabiamila, Speaker of the House of Representatives, as Chief of Staff (CoS).
This is contained in a statement issued by Abiodun Oladunjoye, the State House Director of Information on Friday.
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Friday in Abuja announced the appointment of Speaker of House of Representatives, Rt. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila as Chief of Staff, and Sen. Ibrahim Hassan Hadejia, a former Deputy Governor of Jigawa State, as Deputy Chief of Staff.
In a meeting with Progressives Governors Forum (PGF), the President also named former Governor of Benue State and immediate past Minister of Special Duties, George Akume, Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF).”
celebrity radar - gossips
4bn Fraud: Fayemi Breaks Silence On EFCC Probe
4bn Fraud: Fayemi Breaks Silence On EFCC Probe
The immediate past Governor of Ekiti State and former Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has refuted the claim that he is under probe by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission over an alleged N4bn fraud.
Fayemi, in a statement on Friday by the Head of the Fayemi Media Office, Abuja, Mallam Ahmad Sajoh, said during his visit to the EFCC, “no such allegation was raised during his conversation” with officials of the anti-graft agency.
The statement, however, noted that all Fayemi did during the conversation with the officials of the EFCC in Ilorin, Kwara State, was respond to a frivolous petition from a group that was trying to soil his good name and image.
The statement read, “We would like to address the concerns surrounding the invitation and subsequent visit of Dr Kayode Fayemi, the immediate past governor of Ekiti State and former Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, to the Ilorin Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
“Last month, Dr Fayemi received an invitation from the Ilorin office of the EFCC regarding a money laundering petition against him. It was during the height of the preparations for the change of government, with many activities and programmes lined up as part of the event.
“A key member of the APC, Dr Fayemi was already committed to playing important roles at these events and his non-appearance would have impacted them significantly. Understanding the significance of his commitments at that time, Dr Fayemi duly notified the EFCC of his willingness to cooperate but requested a more suitable date for his appearance.”
The statement said, Fayemi, on Thursday, accompanied by his counsel, visited the EFCC office in Ilorin, and engaged in fruitful discussions with the investigators before being allowed to depart after a few hours.
It added, “We firmly believe that Dr Fayemi’s visit has provided answers to the agency’s inquiries regarding the petition. However, should there be a need for further clarification, Dr Fayemi stands ready to cooperate fully.
“We wish to note, too, that contrary to the news that made the rounds about a purported N4b fraud case against Dr Fayemi, no such allegation was raised in his conversation with the EFCC.
“All he did was respond to a frivolous petition from a faceless group, the so-called Ekiti Patriotic Coalition, which we strongly believed is a front for some anti-Fayemi politicians, who are trying to soil the former governor’s good name and image.”
The statement said throughout Fayemi’s tenure, he served the people of Ekiti State with utmost dedication and was renowned for his principled leadership.
“As governor, he consistently demonstrated a profound commitment to the welfare of the citizens, driving notable advancements in infrastructure development and attracting valuable investment opportunities to the state.
“We affirm that Dr Fayemi will continue to uphold the highest standards of integrity that he’s known for, and we trust that the truth will prevail in due course,” the statement said
Cover Of The Week
- Regular meeting of the National Insurance Corporation of Eritrea June 3, 2023
- South Africa sends condolences to India following a train accident in the state of Odisha June 3, 2023
- United Arab Emirates President awards Medal of Independence to Ambassador of Rwanda June 3, 2023
- Ministry of Agriculture Conducts a National Workshop for Launching Codex Trust Fund Project in Eritrea June 3, 2023
- United Nations Police (UNPOL) Officers from United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) Build Capacities among Local Counterparts in Kuajok June 3, 2023
- Confederation of African Football (CAF), the Cote d’Ivoire Local Organising Committee (LOC) to mark official countdown with a new TotalEnergies CAF Africa Cup of Nations Cote d’Ivoire 2023 campaign June 3, 2023
- Senegal - Statement by the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs Spokesperson June 2, 2023
- Kenya: Cabinet Secretary (CS) Nakhumicha S. Wafula Champions Tree Planting at Kakamega Forest Event June 2, 2023
- Kenya: Ministry of Health Official Appointed Ex-Officio Member by the United Nations Secretary-General to Spearhead Fight Against Malnutrition June 2, 2023
- President El-Sisi Speaks with Emir of the State of Qatar June 2, 2023
religion6 months ago
Amazing! Another TB Joshua’s prophecy concerning 2023 revealed!!!
celebrity radar - gossips1 week ago
Kebbi Tribunal: Principal Under Fire To Produce Attestation For Deputy Governor-Elect —Investigation
celebrity radar - gossips4 days ago
For Stating The Fact, School Principal Suspended Over Kebbi Deputy Governor’s Alleged Forged Certificates Issue
Business4 months ago
Five Lagos Communities To Enjoy Solar Energy Soon