To commemorate the fifth year anniversary of Rainbow Complex, a dynamic edifice by Rainbow tech constructions situated in Lagos Island, the CEO Rainbow Tech Construction and Engineering Company, Alhaji Waheed Usman Ogunbiyi has extended his hands of generosity to some students and residents of Lagos Island and its environs.
At an elaborate event held at the complex premise, books and other educational materials were presented to students from different schools while foodstuffs were also gifted to the aged and residents.
Speaking at the event, the CEO, Rainbow Tech, Alhaji Waheed Usman Ogunbiyi noted that the gesture serves as a Corporate Social Responsibility.
“This is our corporate social responsibility. We are making money here, we are doing fine here, our business started here and we are progressing so how do we not give out to our community”, he said.
“Honestly, personally, God said if you have you must give. It is something that God love. If you don’t give you can’t get more. We are giving out to the schools as well. I went to a school at a stone throw here and I was just like then. Nobody knows the future.
“Today we are commemorating the 5th anniversary of Rainbow complex which is am historical complex. It had been a public office in the past. It has been a vocational center, a magistrate court, a school, a Nipost office, a post office. Anyone over 70years of age had done one thing or the other in this historical complex. Everyone in Lagos Island recognise this place as a place they went through either you want to buy a stamp or post a letter.”
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Zambia: Daily COVID-19 update 5th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries