Former Real Madrid manager, Zinedine Zidane, has said he feels good after leaving the club.
Zidane stepped down 11 days ago as coach of the LaLiga side, five days after winning a third consecutive Champions League title.
“I’m taking a break and I don’t know what I’m going to do. The most important thing is the decision that I made; now we’ll see what happens after,” Zidane said at the inauguration event for an Adidas playground in Saint-Denis, near Paris on Monday.
At the event, Zidane was joined by fellow World Cup winners Laurent Blanc, Youri Djorkaeff, Fabien Barthez, Christian Karembeu and Robert Pires, one day ahead of a charity match between the 1998 World Cup champions and a selection of international players to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the title.
Speaking about the French national team’s chances at the 2018 World Cup, he said: “This team has real potential. I hope they go as far as possible, and, why not, won the World Cup.”
Cover Of The Week
- European Investment Bank and UNICEF partner to help improve access to quality education and protect children from climate change January 27, 2020
- Handover ceremony of Japanese-Funded project “The Project for Improvement for the Educational Environment at Manhanga Primary School in Kariba District” January 27, 2020
- Blitzboks in recovery mode with Sydney looming January 27, 2020
- The U.S. Government and Federal Government of Somalia announce a New Effort to Promote Youth Workforce Development January 27, 2020
- The East African Community (EAC) - Business and Investment Forum – 12-13 March 2020, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania January 27, 2020
- Global Actors gather to forge a common front against Illicit Trade January 27, 2020
- United Nations (UN) Report Urges Accountability for Libya Airstrike Deaths January 27, 2020
- Equatorial Guinea joins support to Saudi Arabia’s readiness to react to Coronavirus’ impact on oil market January 27, 2020
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) Statement on continued violations of arms embargo in Libya January 27, 2020
- Rugby Union returns to Nigerian National Sports Festival January 27, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria