Solomon Dalung, Minister of Youths and Sports on Tuesday said the Super Eagles are very ready for the 2018 World Cup.
Dalung told newsmen in Abuja that the team will do well in Russia because they were in good spirit.
“There is no cause for alarm. From my monitoring of the technical team, the team is intact, in height spirit, prepared to go.
“The team has trained effectively to deliver on its commitment. All we need to do is to pray for them,’’ Dalung said.
According to him, the team is full of surprises, and the team style of play is like shuffling of cards, the more you see the less you understand.
“The way the team introduces the friendly brought their dominants to bear and even defeated Argentina, in the terminal days friendly.
“The Eagles play what I consider as a match of cushion to preserve and protect their energy and themselves for the final which is the world cup.
“Considering the fact that most of the players are young and are featuring in the world cup for the first time, I believe they have lots of potentials,” he said.
IBD Foundation Awards Scholarships To Indigent Students
Ogun Election Tribunal: Abiodun Never Admitted Irregularities in His Election
FULL LIST OF COMMISSIONERS AND SPECIAL ADVISERS APPOINTED BY GOVERNOR BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU
OUR PPP INITIATIVE YIELDING RESULTS, SAY GOV. ABIODUN
EFCC SEARCH: NO CAUSE FOR ALARM, SAYS AMBODE
Cover Of The Week
- France-Ghana Cooperation: Education, Higher Education and French language August 20, 2019
- Joint European Union (EU)-US Statement on Recent Electoral Violence in Montserrado County August 20, 2019
- UAE Embassy hosts roundtable meeting on tolerance in Ethiopia August 20, 2019
- Ghana Statistics visits Denmark to exchange knowhow on data collection August 20, 2019
- A pitstop on the road to climate resilience in Liberia August 20, 2019
- Deadly airstrikes and drone hits displace thousands of civilians in Libya oasis town August 20, 2019
- UNMISS-supported centre set to empower women in Wau August 20, 2019
- Wood-saving cookstoves are helping Zambia cut forest loss August 20, 2019
- Equatorial Guinea to build West Africa’s first Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) storage and regas plant August 20, 2019
- German Expertise is Behind West Africa’s First LNG Storage and Regasification Plant August 20, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime4 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others