Former aide to Nigeria ex- President Jonathan, Reno Omokri blast President Buhari for endorsing Gov. Umar Ganduje amidst bribery scandal.
President Buhari who claimed to be pro Anti-corruption fighter who seen endorsing Ganduje who was caught in the viral video collecting $5 million bribe from contractor.
Reno Omokri claim Buhari’s desperation for 2nd term has caused him to abandon even his pretence of fighting corruption.
This thief, this rogue called Gov Umar Ganduje is who Buhari endorsed. Imagine. It was fitting that the endorsement was done at the Sani Abacha stadium in Kano. What better venue for the show of shame than a monument to Nigeria’s biggest ever thief! Shamelessness!
Even his wife, Aisha Muhammadu, seems unable to bear the stench of her husband’s hypocrisy. Have you seen her in recent days on the campaign trail? I admire Aisha. I suspect she does not want to share the stage with the likes of Gandollar, Akpabio and Orji Kalu.
But even if Ganduje has immunity, does the Constitution compel Buhari to associate with him? By endorsing Ganduje, Buhari share in his crimes as an accessory after the fact. How can a President associate with known crooks and still brandish an anticorruption image?
PMB’s desperation for 2nd term has caused him to abandon even his pretence of fighting corruption. He canonised Orji Kalu, the alleged eja nla thief, as a saint. Orji was declared wanted by EFCC only to turn up at Buhari’s right hand during his Abia rally
As for EFCC, I quote Mamman Vatsa’s last words ‘as to the Nigerian Army, the minute you start insulting yourself, you will never lack those willing to help you insult yourself’. In endorsing Ganduje, Buhari has insulted EFCC and EFCC even clapped for him.
Cover Of The Week
- The First round of Working Group Meeting of the Japan Nigeria Business Facilitation Council (JNBFC) held in Lagos February 28, 2020
- “Migration is Key to the Development of the Region,” The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Director General Emphasizes During First Visit to the Sahel and Senegal February 28, 2020
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) welcomes €17 million contribution from Germany to combat the impact of the Desert Locust upsurge in East Africa February 28, 2020
- Ghanaian President Nana Akufo-Addo pays state visit to Switzerland February 28, 2020
- EG LNG Celebrates the Loading of its 700th Cargo February 28, 2020
- United States to Provide $30.4 Million to Support Democratic Elections in Ethiopia February 28, 2020
- Dry replaces injured Visser at HSBC Los Angeles Sevens February 28, 2020
- Guinness PRO14 pressure continues to rise for South Africa (SA) teams February 28, 2020
- Orange and SES team up on O3b mPOWER Communications System and open a New Era for Satellite Connectivity Innovation February 28, 2020
- Hackathon Workshop February 28, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports7 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports6 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship