Connect with us

celebrity radar - gossips

Revealed! Why Tinubu Barred N’Delta Ex-agitators From Aso Rock

Published

on

Revealed! Why Tinubu Barred N’Delta Ex-agitators From Aso Rock

Revealed! Why Tinubu Barred N’Delta Ex-agitators From Aso Rock

 

There are strong indications that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has barred all ex-Niger Delta militant leaders from visiting him in the presidential villa, Abuja.

 

 

Revealed! Why Tinubu Barred N’Delta Ex-agitators From Aso Rock

 

Already, LEADERSHIP learnt that requests for courtesy visits by notable militant leaders and ethnic militias from the oil-rich region to Tinubu in the villa have lately been disapproved by the presidency.

It was gathered that the decision was taken in the aftermath of the visit to Tinubu by the leader of the defunct Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, (NDPVF), Alhaji Mujarhedeen Asari-Dokubo, on June 16 this year.

Asari-Dokubo, a die-hard and staunchest supporter of Tinubu, backed and supported the president in the run-up to the 2023 presidential election.

It was gathered that Tinubu, in ordering the action, was disturbed by public utterances and actions of Asari-Dokubo in the aftermath of his visit to him days after he assumed the mantle of leadership of the country.

 

It was learnt that Tinubu was bothered that all “verbal vituperations and militant activities” of Asari-Dokubo in the Niger Delta were subsequently linked to him after the June audience with the notable activist.

As he stepped out of the Villa, Asari-Dokubo, in a chat with the State House reporters, took on the Armed Forces, accusing its personnel of being neck-deep in economic sabotage, especially crude oil theft and vandalism of oil equipment in the region.

The allegation, it was revealed, embarrassed and shocked Tinubu, especially because he made the shocking revelation, moments after departing his office.

Dependable sources in the presidency told this paper that Dokubo’s outbursts against the military within the vicinity of the villa gave the inkling that the president shared the same views with the notable ex-militant commander.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the presidency was ruffled by the attacks on the president by notable Nigerians over the utterances and actions of Asari-Dokubo, especially his effrontery in the reckless public assemblage of gun-wielding youths in his enclave in Rivers State.

The gun-bearing renegades often appeared in viral videos with Asari-Dokubo, assuming commanding roles.

Asari-Dokubo’s unacceptable conduct in the eyes of the presidency moved beyond tolerable level when he took on the Rivers State governor, Siminalayi Fubara, threatening to deal with the chief executive of the oil-rich state.

The presidency was said to be irked that his association with the president continued to give a wrong signal to the public that he enjoyed the support and backing of the nation’s number one citizen.

LEADERSHIP learnt that the president has ordered that he would no longer play host to the ex-militant commanders and militias in the villa apparently to forestall the negative impression and unenviable signal such association was likely to create in the psyche of the public.

To this end, one of our sources in the presidency told this newspaper that all individuals known to be linked with the Niger Delta ethnic crisis and oil industry unrest in the region, who requested for courtesy visits and audience with the president in the aftermath of the Asari-Dokubo’s experience, had their application declined by the presidency.

 

The president was said to have resolved to distance himself from some militant leaders (names withheld) in view of his experience with Asari-Dokubo.

A notable militant from the region, who made a request for an audience with the president last week, lamented to LEADERSHIP that his application was declined by the authorities in the nation’s seat of power.

The militant, who pleaded that his name should not be mentioned in print, said the presidency shunned all entreaties to enable him to meet with the President.

He said top officials of the presidency pointedly informed him that the President was not disposed to meeting with members of his group.

“I planned to lead my group to see Mr. President and we sent in our request as usual for that courtesy call in July. We have been waiting patiently for the approval of our application and likely date for me to lead members of my Niger Delta group for an audience with Mr. President. But surprisingly, I got a telephone call that the proposed visit was declined.

“I exerted desperate pressure but the presidency refused to buckle. When I challenged them on why Asari-Dokubo was allowed to see Mr. President and they are preventing me, they were forced to tell me that the experience of the presidency after the visit of that name that I mentioned (Asari-Dokubo) informed the decision to bar all former militant commanders from further interactive meetings with Mr. President,” the source added.

Similarly, one of our sources in the presidency said, “The president has given a directive that he would not like to meet any Niger Delta warlord or ethnic militia after the horrible experience when he granted an audience to Mujarhedeen Asari-Dokubo. You know the man Asari is a strong supporter and adherent of Mr. President. But the management of the fallout of his visit to the Villa was a nightmare to the Presidency.

 

” You can recall that he came out of the president’s office to lampoon the Armed Forces, accusing its personnel of being the arrow heads of illegal bunkering in the Niger Delta. He has been seen arrogantly going about with many gun-wielding youths, boasting about the prowess of his private army to deal with constituted authorities, including the military and a sitting governor, precisely Rivers State Governor, Mr. Fubara.

“Many Nigerians, who believed that his actions enjoyed the backing and support of Mr. President because of his closeness to him, have been pouring insults on Mr. President. It’s highly embarrassing and the Presidency decided that this mess has to stop. So, Mr. President will no longer allow these notable warlords, Asari- Dokubo would not be allowed into the Villa again to see him.

Meanwhile, the special adviser on media and publicity to the president, Ajuri Ngelale, has said he is not aware of the issue, let alone, the president’s directive on the matter.

“I have not heard any of such speculation going around within the State House. While we appreciate the desire for intriguing reportage, I think we should avoid speculative assumptions that have no verifiable basis in fact.”messages sent to his phone to elicit his reaction to the report.,” Ngelale.

celebrity radar - gossips

Another Feather for Nollywood Icon Fidelis Duker

Published

on

**Another Feather for Nollywood Icon Fidelis Duker

 

*Lagos, Nigeria* — In a remarkable celebration of artistic achievement, renowned Nollywood figure Fidelis Duker received yet another prestigious accolade last weekend, solidifying his role as a key player in the growth of the Nigerian and African film industries. The award was presented in a ceremony held at Duker’s Lagos office by esteemed film and theatre director, Mr. Alex Eyengho, founder of the Warri International Film Festival, alongside Marketing and Strategy Director, Mrs. Matel Eyengho.

The recent recognition builds upon Duker’s previous achievement at last year’s ECOFEST in Dakar, where he was honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award. This latest accolade is a testament to his unwavering dedication and substantial contributions to the cinematic landscape.

“I am truly humbled by this recognition,” Duker expressed during the event. In his speech, Alex Eyengho lauded Duker’s pioneering efforts in establishing significant film festivals in Nigeria, particularly the Abuja International Film Festival, which has played a vital role in promoting local talent and storytelling.

Eyengho emphasized, “Fidelis has not only paved the way for emerging filmmakers but has also helped elevate Nigerian cinema on the global stage. His creative vision and commitment inspire all of us in the industry.”

As Duker reflects on this honor, he acknowledges the importance of teamwork and collaboration in achieving success. “This acknowledgment reaffirms to my team and me that our work is being observed, and it motivates us to continue contributing to the development of our sector,” he stated.

With numerous projects on the horizon, Duker remains a relentless advocate for the growth and recognition of African cinema. His latest recognition is yet another testament to the vibrant and evolving landscape of Nollywood, as industry leaders like him continue to inspire future generations.

As the film industry anticipates the next phase of development, Duker’s continued influence signals a promising future for filmmakers in Nigeria and across the continent.

Continue Reading

celebrity radar - gossips

E‑Money’s Grand Gesture: A Closer Look at the SUV Gift to Chinedu “Aki” Ikedieze

Published

on

E‑Money’s Grand Gesture: A Closer Look at the SUV Gift to Chinedu “Aki” Ikedieze

By George Omagbemi Sylvester | Published by SaharaWeeklyNG

 

“Public Generosity, Celebrity Loyalty and the Symbolism of Wealth in Nigeria’s Entertainment Elite.”

 

On Tuesday, February 17, 2026, Nigerian billionaire and entrepreneur Emeka Okonkwo, widely known as E‑Money, once again captured national attention with a lavish and highly publicised act of generosity, gifting a brand‑new 2024/2025 Ford SUV to veteran Nollywood actor Chinedu Ikedieze, affectionately called Aki, during his high‑profile birthday celebration.

 

The event, held in Lagos amidst a constellation of entertainers, business figures and socialites, was itself part of an annual tradition in which E‑Money marks his birthday (on February 18) with large‑scale giveaways and spectacular shows of material philanthropy. This year, he announced the gift of over 30 cars to friends, staff and family, a gesture that quickly went viral as videos and images circulated across social media platforms.

 

In the case of Ikedieze, E‑Money’s gift appeared to be deeply personal. During the festivities, E‑Money stood beside his elder brother, Grammy‑nominated musician KCee and recounted how Ikedieze stood by him at his 2007 wedding. The billionaire explained that the SUV was a “token of appreciation” for the enduring support the actor had shown over the years which is a narrative that blends friendship with public celebration.

 

Ikedieze, a Nollywood staple with a career spanning more than two decades and over 150 film credits, including the iconic Aki na Ukwa franchise, visibly reacted with humble surprise as he received the vehicle, bowing his head in respect and gratitude. The actor later shared the moment on his Instagram account with a caption celebrating the gift, further fuelling online engagement around the event.

 

Beyond the spectacle, this incident underscores evolving dynamics in Nigerian celebrity culture and the intersection of wealth, influence and reciprocity. Sociologist Dr. Chinedum Uche of the University of Lagos, speaking on the broader implications of such high‑profile gifts, notes: “Philanthropy that is highly publicised can reinforce social bonds, but it also reflects a culture where generosity is intertwined with reputation economy; where giving becomes as much a social signal as it is an act of kindness.” The quote highlights how public acts of wealth transfer among elites serve layered social functions that extend beyond pure altruism.

 

Critics of such displays argue that ostentatious giveaways, particularly in a country with stark economic disparities, risk amplifying social envy and exacerbating perceptions of inequality. Economist Dr. Ifunanya Nwosu from the Lagos Business School observes: “In societies marked by economic stratification, celebrity largesse may inspire admiration, but it can also inadvertently highlight structural inequities; prompting questions about systemic investment in public welfare versus individual generosity.”

 

Still, supporters maintain that E‑Money’s annual tradition (which has in past years included cash gifts to his brother KCee, comedians and even domestic staff) reflects genuine gratitude and a commitment to uplifting his immediate circle, albeit within the private sphere.

 

For Ikedieze, the SUV stands both as a heartfelt gesture from a longtime friend and a public affirmation of their enduring relationship. As the video of the moment continues to circulate, the broader narrative has ignited discussions about the role of private wealth in public life, celebrity culture and how acts of giving are interpreted in contemporary Nigerian society.

 

In a landscape where influence and generosity often play out in equal measure on public stages, E‑Money’s gift to Aki is more than a headline, it is a flashpoint in ongoing debates about wealth, friendship and visibility in Nigeria’s entertainment and entrepreneurial ecosystem.

Continue Reading

celebrity radar - gossips

Spiritual Reality: Wicked People Are Possessed by Wicked Spirits — Dr. Christian Okafor

Published

on

Spiritual Reality: Wicked People Are
Possessed by Wicked Spirits — Dr. Christian Okafor

…..“You don’t need to offend them before they attack you.”

…..“Your only true help comes from God.”

 

Demons are strategic and calculating. They detect threats quickly and position themselves to resist any power that may expose or overpower them.

According to the Generational Prophet and Senior Pastor of Grace Nation Global, Christian Okafor, spiritual intelligence operates both in light and in darkness—and believers must understand this reality.

Dr. Okafor delivered this message on Thursday, February 19, 2026, during the midweek Prophetic, Healing, Deliverance and Solutions Service (PHDS) held at the international headquarters of Grace Nation Worldwide in Ojodu Berger, Lagos, Nigeria.
The Operations of Demons

 

Teaching on the subject “Spiritual Reality” with the subtitle “Operations of Demons,” the Man of God explained that when demons possess individuals, their behavior changes. Such people may attack, bully, or resist those sent by God to help them, unknowingly rejecting divine assistance and prolonging their struggles.

“You don’t need to offend a demon before it attacks you,” he said. “What you carry is enough to provoke opposition. The greater your potential, the greater the battle.”

Dr. Okafor noted that many believers misinterpret battles as signs that God has abandoned them. However, he explained that some battles are permitted for growth, training, and divine glorification.

According to him, God may allow certain confrontations so that believers understand spiritual warfare and emerge stronger.

“Some battles are necessary,” he emphasized. “They push you into your turning point.”
He further stated that God does not respond to lies, blackmail, or bullying. He responds to His Word. Therefore, opposition is not proof of God’s absence, but often evidence of destiny at work.

The Weapon Against Demonic Attacks

Addressing solutions, Dr. Okafor described prayer as the strongest weapon against satanic operations.
“Prayer is the license that invites God into your battles,” he declared. “God does not intrude—He responds to invitation.”

According to the Apostle of Altars, understanding the principles and discipline of prayer enables believers to receive divine strategies for overcoming demonic resistance. Without prayer, he warned, spiritual help cannot be activated.
“You cannot receive help without God,” he concluded. “And you cannot engage God without prayer.”

Manifestations at the Service
The midweek gathering was marked by a strong move of the Spirit, with testimonies of deliverance, miracles, restoration, and solutions to various challenges presented before God. Several individuals reportedly committed their lives to Christ during the service.

 

Spiritual Reality: Wicked People Are
Possessed by Wicked Spirits — Dr. Christian Okafor

Continue Reading

Cover Of The Week

Trending