Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Friday afternoon announced the appointment of his chief of staff and deputy chief of staff.
In a statement signed by his deputy chief press secretary, Mr. Gboyega Akosile, Sanwo-Olu named Mr. Tayo Ayinde as his Chief of Staff and Mr. Gboyega Soyannwo as deputy chief of staff.
Ayinde, an alumnus of Havard Business School, Boston, USA and University of Cambridge, United Kingdom is a former security and intelligence personnel. He served as chief security detail to the former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu from 1999 to 2007. Ayinde also served as the Director General of the Babajide Sanwo-Olu Independent Campaign Group between 2018 and 2019.
Soyannwo, a seasoned banker has worked in various management capacity between 2005 to 2009 heading various strategic units. Until the present appointment, Soyannwo was Managing Consultant at Cranbrook Financial Consulting Services.
The appointment takes immediate effect.
Deputy Chief Press Secretary
May 30, 2019
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank