Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu on Friday afternoon announced the appointment of his chief of staff and deputy chief of staff.
In a statement signed by his deputy chief press secretary, Mr. Gboyega Akosile, Sanwo-Olu named Mr. Tayo Ayinde as his Chief of Staff and Mr. Gboyega Soyannwo as deputy chief of staff.
Ayinde, an alumnus of Havard Business School, Boston, USA and University of Cambridge, United Kingdom is a former security and intelligence personnel. He served as chief security detail to the former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu from 1999 to 2007. Ayinde also served as the Director General of the Babajide Sanwo-Olu Independent Campaign Group between 2018 and 2019.
Soyannwo, a seasoned banker has worked in various management capacity between 2005 to 2009 heading various strategic units. Until the present appointment, Soyannwo was Managing Consultant at Cranbrook Financial Consulting Services.
The appointment takes immediate effect.
Deputy Chief Press Secretary
May 30, 2019
FINALLY! ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
Edo Police Command Parades 144 Suspects
Rep Member Hold Essay Competition For Constituent
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Cover Of The Week
- Big Improvement of International Airport in Malawi by Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) September 20, 2019
- UN Human Rights Council 42: Statement for the Universal Periodic Review on Ethiopia September 20, 2019
- Successful Digital Women Entrepreneurs at UN Assembly September 20, 2019
- As drought compounds security woes, Somalis flee to Ethiopia (By Katie Nguyen) September 20, 2019
- Africa and Europe share Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) experiences September 20, 2019
- Levente Magyar holds talks on Hungary-related business issues in Egypt September 20, 2019
- New ambassadors from Ireland, Namibia and Malaysia September 20, 2019
- Libya: humanitarian operation brings to Italy four Libyan paediatric patients September 20, 2019
- New International Organization for Migration (IOM) Data Collection Reveals Latest Migratory Trends in Mauritania September 20, 2019
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli September 20, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS