This is the luxurious cabin of Russian president’s $500million (£380million and about N180b in Maura) IL-96-300PU aircraft.
It is a wide-bodied, long-haul airliner produced by the Voronezh Aircraft Production Association.
The IL-96-300PU planes are covered in a special coating that makes them harder to spot on the radar.
He has four identical private jets and they are all readied for departure as soon as knowledge of an international flight is public, with three acting as decoys.
No one but those closest to Putin knows which of the 4 planes he’s going to board before a planned takeoff.
After the choice is made, either one or all three of the remaining planes follow the president as back-up.
In case of an emergency, the pilot can summon 68 fighter jets from the special Russian Aerospace Forces to repel the attack.
In the clips above , Sukhoi Su-30SM Fighter Jets can be seen escorting Putin’s to a Russian Military Base.
The furniture and interior décor are finished in the neoclassical style and the planes are equipped with a spacious office and a huge conference table with a gold trim that is surrounded by cream leather seats.
The wide bodied airliners include an office, a conference room, a bedroom, a kitchen, bathrooms, lounges and a gym.
They also include an advanced communications systems that makes them act like command centers in case of an emergency.
Donald Trump’s $1billion (about N361b in Naira) presidential plane is better equipped, larger and more expensive.
US Donald Trump also speaks of the deal White House struck with Boeing for a brand new Air Force One plane
The new $3.9 billion (about N1.4trillion naira) Air Force One will be unveiled by 2021 as against the initial deadline of 2024 ,so that he too could fly in the new bird.
What do you think?
FBNQuest Trustees Marks 40th Anniversary of preserving legacies in Nigeria
IWS offers free medical ,donate Clothes,Food stuffs in Lagos community
The Bisi Fayemi You Have Not Met- By Mary Oso-Omotoso
DEJI OWOYELE “THE BRIDGE BUILDER” @ 40
Fidelity Bank Donates Laboratory To Correctional Home
Cover Of The Week
- G5 Sahel heads of State throw their weight behind African Development Bank initiative Desert to power September 15, 2019
- African Development Bank launches US$ 2 billion 1.625% Global Benchmark due 16 September 2022 September 13, 2019
- Innovative thinking marks African Development Bank’s Africa jobs manifesto September 13, 2019
- Humanitarian Assistance provided to Vulnerable Communities affected by floods in Niger September 13, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 13, 2019
- Belgian-Backed Labour Migration Initiative boosts Employability of Tunisian Youth September 13, 2019
- Kingdom of Morocco wins High-Level Vote to host next World Tourism Organization General Assembly in 2021 September 13, 2019
- Appeal launched for Humanitarian Response to Cyclone Devastation in Mozambique September 13, 2019
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) supports LNG Importation and Distribution in Guinea September 13, 2019
- Malaria vaccine launched in Kenya: Kenya joins Ghana and Malawi to roll out landmark vaccine in pilot introduction September 13, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS