Shockingly, the Appeal court sitting in Abuja has affirmed the victory of Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola as Osun State Governor over Senator Isiaka Adeleke.
In a majority ruling, four Justices of the Court of Appeal ruled In Favour of The sitting Governor by upholding his appeal.
However, Justice Mabamba reading the minority/dissenting judgment, held that evidence of not sitting of Justice Obiora is speculative.
Earlier, Dr Ajibola Basiru announced appearance with other lawyers for the Appellant, Gov. Oyetola. N.O.O. Oke SAN for Ademola Adeleke and the PDP while Adesina Agbede appeared for INEC and Dr Biodun Layonu SAN for the APC.
Cover Of The Week
- NBA commissioner Adam Silver's statement on passing of Kobe Bryant January 27, 2020
- Blitzboks own up to under-par performances in New Zealand (NZ) January 26, 2020
- Blitzboks in troubled waters in Hamilton January 25, 2020
- Nigeria: European Union (EU), UN concerned by increasing attacks against aid workers January 24, 2020
- Hand-Made Satellite!? January 24, 2020
- Secretary-General appoints Mr. Raouf Mazou of the Republic of the Congo as Assistant High Commissioner for Operations, Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees January 24, 2020
- Mainstreaming Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Education sector January 24, 2020
- Return to Care Campaign (RTC) January 24, 2020
- Statement on behalf of independent World Rugby Chairman Sir Bill Beaumont January 24, 2020
- Preparations underway for Africa Climate Week 2020 in Kampala January 24, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria