General overseer of Champions royal assembly, Bro. Joshua Iginla, is no doubt a man sent from God and someone who hears from God clearly.
Although He has proven this so many times with the miracles and wonders God has done through him, yet, he has never stopped showing it.
It will be recalled that He predicted the resurfacing of Ebola in some countries and it’s happening already in Sierralonne. He also predicted the political unrest and bloody election in Bayelsa.
However, among his new year prophecies were the outbreak of fire in notable government organisations and rivers state election.
Talking about Rivers state, he said ” I see strong battle and contest with Inconclusive result. I see violence and tension. I see property burnt and protest and name calling but the person on the seat shall retain it” and Lo and behold, report has it today that despite the violence, unrest, the Governor-elect, Nyesom Wike’s election was upheld by the supreme court even though he said to be sacked sometime ago.
Furthermore, Talking about Government establishments, He said ”I see fire outbreak in sensitive government establishment. They should watch out” and within one week, two NNPC Mega-stations were razed by fire.
The Prophet is truly ‘God-sent’ and his prophecies should be taken serious.
To see more of his prophecies, Click http://sahara.test/buhari-saraki-and-ig-should-watch-out-in-2016-bro-joshua-iginla-more-shocking-predictions/
GOD’S OWN POWER AND GLORY MINISTRIES HOLDS REVIVAL
Mouka Ups Game for Sustainable Market Control, Earns NSP’s Endorsement
CLMI has the capacity to produce 3million jobs annually ,….stakeholders
FIRSTBANK PARTNERS WITH CFA SOCIETY NIGERIA TO HOST 2019 ETHICS CHALLENGE COMPETITION
Journalist Recounts Ordeal in the Hands of Lagos Task Force
Cover Of The Week
- Ethiopia celebrated at World Travel Market November 15, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo and IMF Mission Reach an Agreement ad-referendum on Financial Assistance Under the Rapid Credit Facility and a Staff-Monitored Program November 15, 2019
- Foreign Minister Shahid pays a courtesy call on the Prime Minister of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Undersecretary of Ministry of Foreign Affairs for International Affairs meets in Washington with Deputy National Security Advisor for MENA at WHNSC November 15, 2019
- Emergency Response Project for Displaced Communities in Niger Concludes Amid Deteriorating Security Situation November 15, 2019
- Visit of the Chairperson of the African Union Commission to WHO November 15, 2019
- Minister Shahid meets with the Minister of Endowment and Islamic Affairs of Morocco November 15, 2019
- Nigeria Immigration Service, International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launch Border Management Information System at Largest Airport to Date November 15, 2019
- German Government support for the development of Namibia’s parks: Inauguration ceremony of Tsau Khaeb (Sperrgebiet) National Park infrastructure, Kharas Region November 15, 2019
- Venture Capital for Africa (VC4A) Launches First Dedicated Online Training Program for Africa’s Business Angels: ‘Mentor-Driven Capital’ November 15, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today