General overseer of Champions royal assembly, Bro. Joshua Iginla, is no doubt a man sent from God and someone who hears from God clearly.
Although He has proven this so many times with the miracles and wonders God has done through him, yet, he has never stopped showing it.
It will be recalled that He predicted the resurfacing of Ebola in some countries and it’s happening already in Sierralonne. He also predicted the political unrest and bloody election in Bayelsa.
However, among his new year prophecies were the outbreak of fire in notable government organisations and rivers state election.
Talking about Rivers state, he said ” I see strong battle and contest with Inconclusive result. I see violence and tension. I see property burnt and protest and name calling but the person on the seat shall retain it” and Lo and behold, report has it today that despite the violence, unrest, the Governor-elect, Nyesom Wike’s election was upheld by the supreme court even though he said to be sacked sometime ago.
Furthermore, Talking about Government establishments, He said ”I see fire outbreak in sensitive government establishment. They should watch out” and within one week, two NNPC Mega-stations were razed by fire.
The Prophet is truly ‘God-sent’ and his prophecies should be taken serious.
To see more of his prophecies, Click http://sahara.test/buhari-saraki-and-ig-should-watch-out-in-2016-bro-joshua-iginla-more-shocking-predictions/
FBNQuest Trustees Marks 40th Anniversary of preserving legacies in Nigeria
IWS offers free medical ,donate Clothes,Food stuffs in Lagos community
The Bisi Fayemi You Have Not Met- By Mary Oso-Omotoso
DEJI OWOYELE “THE BRIDGE BUILDER” @ 40
Fidelity Bank Donates Laboratory To Correctional Home
Cover Of The Week
- G5 Sahel heads of State throw their weight behind African Development Bank initiative Desert to power September 15, 2019
- African Development Bank launches US$ 2 billion 1.625% Global Benchmark due 16 September 2022 September 13, 2019
- Innovative thinking marks African Development Bank’s Africa jobs manifesto September 13, 2019
- Humanitarian Assistance provided to Vulnerable Communities affected by floods in Niger September 13, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on Recent Attack on Humanitarian Workers in Gambella September 13, 2019
- Belgian-Backed Labour Migration Initiative boosts Employability of Tunisian Youth September 13, 2019
- Kingdom of Morocco wins High-Level Vote to host next World Tourism Organization General Assembly in 2021 September 13, 2019
- Appeal launched for Humanitarian Response to Cyclone Devastation in Mozambique September 13, 2019
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA) supports LNG Importation and Distribution in Guinea September 13, 2019
- Malaria vaccine launched in Kenya: Kenya joins Ghana and Malawi to roll out landmark vaccine in pilot introduction September 13, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS