The Deputy Commissioner in-charge of the Lagos State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Yaba has disclosed that more internet fraudsters and possibly their mothers will be sent to prison if found guilty after prosecution.
She disclosed this today on a morning show programme on Lagos Television (LTV) while reacting to the news making rounds in the media that yet to be identified women have formed an ‘Association of Yahoo Boys’ Mothers’.
According to DCP Longe, she disclosed that for now, the ‘Association of Yahoo Boys’ Mothers’ is still an hear-say until police investigation reveals that there is truth in it.
And if it turns out to be true and its proven that they are in any way involved or provided any form of support to the crime, that makes them accomplices and co-conspirators where which they will be made to face the full wrath of the law. She added.
She however applauded the Lagos Commissioner of Police, CP Zubairu Muazu on his continuous and relentless effort in making sure cyber crime becomes a thing of the past in Lagos.
While she also encouraged citizens to partner with police in order to ensure a safer society for all, she released some complaint phone numbers in case they notice any unusual activity around them
Deputy Commissioner of Police (Operations)- 07073666669
Deputy Commissioner of Police (Admin)- 08023008040
Deputy Commissioner of Police (Rapid Response Squad)- 08037218946
Lagos Police Public Relations Officer- 07063116303
Lagos Control Room- 767/112
Lagos State Task Force Assault and Teargas Journalist
Fly better on Emirates and discover dazzling Dubai
Friends, Political Associates of Akeredolu’s Cabinet Members Appointed As Sen. Ajayi Borofice’s Aides
WIMBIZ recorded more than 2,000 attendees for the two-day conference
THE HUMILIATION OF THE VILLA FIEND
Cover Of The Week
- Ecobank signs up to The United Nations Environment Programme’s Finance Initiative (UNEP FI) Principles for Responsible Banking November 13, 2019
- U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) and African Development Bank partner to Support Development in Africa November 13, 2019
- WHO prequalifies Ebola vaccine, paving the way for its use in high-risk countries November 13, 2019
- U.S. provides Financing to Tetra4 to develop Energy Infrastructure in South Africa November 13, 2019
- Continental championship Rugby Africa Cup 2020 season starts with new spectator experience November 13, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ethiopia Rolls Out Community-Based Planning for Displacement Affected Communities in Somali Region November 12, 2019
- In the Face of Uncertainty, Residents of Aweil Remain Hopeful of Unity November 12, 2019
- Water Systems Completed in Uganda Refugee Settlements with European Union (EU), United Nations Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) Support November 12, 2019
- USA Supports Ghana to Advance and Strengthen Community-level Health Service Delivery November 12, 2019
- Africa Investment Forum: Family businesses - an underestimated economic driving force November 12, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today