Lagos, Nigeria, November 4: The International Association for the Measurement and Evaluation of Communication, AMEC, in conjunction with P+ Measurement Services, is set to host the annual educational programme, AMEC Measurement Month (#AMECMM), 2019 in Nigeria.
P+ Measurement, a media independent and Nigeria’s first specialized agency championing new innovative models for Communications Measurement and Evaluation, will join 86 other participating countries to host the annual event, with the theme: “Why Measurement and Evaluation is Necessary for the Growth of the PR Industry”. The event, now in its fourth year in Nigeria, is slated for November 22, 2019.
The event will be facilitated by industry experts, Gilbert Alasa, Lead Analyst, Osmosis Africa and supported by Philip Odiakose, Lead Consultant, P+ Measurement Services.
Odiakose, who’s agency also lead a quarterly capacity building training exercise for communications and PR experts in Nigeria, said this year’s edition of the annual event will help marketing communications professionals discover data-driven models for measuring the impact of their communication campaigns.
“We are happy to be the sole Independent PR measurement agency in Nigeria selected by AMEC to lead this conversation. We are not only open to working with organizations who want to make sense of their communication programs, we are also looking to expand our mileage while mainstreaming these critical skills from the academia to the public and private sectors,” Odiakose said.
For the first time, the event will be broadcast live to reach more professionals and increase participation. The hashtags: #EvaluatePR #AMECMM will be used to join in on the online platform for the event.
For Communications and PR professionals who intend to attend, kindly register here to book a free seat:
For more information about the AMEC Measurement Month and events, kindly visit the link below:
Cover Of The Week
- European Investment Bank and UNICEF partner to help improve access to quality education and protect children from climate change January 27, 2020
- Handover ceremony of Japanese-Funded project “The Project for Improvement for the Educational Environment at Manhanga Primary School in Kariba District” January 27, 2020
- Blitzboks in recovery mode with Sydney looming January 27, 2020
- The U.S. Government and Federal Government of Somalia announce a New Effort to Promote Youth Workforce Development January 27, 2020
- The East African Community (EAC) - Business and Investment Forum – 12-13 March 2020, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania January 27, 2020
- Global Actors gather to forge a common front against Illicit Trade January 27, 2020
- United Nations (UN) Report Urges Accountability for Libya Airstrike Deaths January 27, 2020
- Equatorial Guinea joins support to Saudi Arabia’s readiness to react to Coronavirus’ impact on oil market January 27, 2020
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) Statement on continued violations of arms embargo in Libya January 27, 2020
- Rugby Union returns to Nigerian National Sports Festival January 27, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria