Lagos, Nigeria, November 4: The International Association for the Measurement and Evaluation of Communication, AMEC, in conjunction with P+ Measurement Services, is set to host the annual educational programme, AMEC Measurement Month (#AMECMM), 2019 in Nigeria.
P+ Measurement, a media independent and Nigeria’s first specialized agency championing new innovative models for Communications Measurement and Evaluation, will join 86 other participating countries to host the annual event, with the theme: “Why Measurement and Evaluation is Necessary for the Growth of the PR Industry”. The event, now in its fourth year in Nigeria, is slated for November 22, 2019.
The event will be facilitated by industry experts, Gilbert Alasa, Lead Analyst, Osmosis Africa and supported by Philip Odiakose, Lead Consultant, P+ Measurement Services.
Odiakose, who’s agency also lead a quarterly capacity building training exercise for communications and PR experts in Nigeria, said this year’s edition of the annual event will help marketing communications professionals discover data-driven models for measuring the impact of their communication campaigns.
“We are happy to be the sole Independent PR measurement agency in Nigeria selected by AMEC to lead this conversation. We are not only open to working with organizations who want to make sense of their communication programs, we are also looking to expand our mileage while mainstreaming these critical skills from the academia to the public and private sectors,” Odiakose said.
For the first time, the event will be broadcast live to reach more professionals and increase participation. The hashtags: #EvaluatePR #AMECMM will be used to join in on the online platform for the event.
For Communications and PR professionals who intend to attend, kindly register here to book a free seat:
For more information about the AMEC Measurement Month and events, kindly visit the link below:
Lagos State Task Force Assault and Teargas Journalist
Fly better on Emirates and discover dazzling Dubai
Friends, Political Associates of Akeredolu’s Cabinet Members Appointed As Sen. Ajayi Borofice’s Aides
WIMBIZ recorded more than 2,000 attendees for the two-day conference
THE HUMILIATION OF THE VILLA FIEND
Cover Of The Week
- Diabetes is a Family Affair in Kenya November 13, 2019
- Commitment to a “Zero-Child Army” Trumps Differences During Juba Conference November 13, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Staff Concludes Visit to Mozambique November 13, 2019
- In Tombura, UNMISS Works With Faith Groups to Foster Peaceful Coexistence November 13, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Staff Concludes Visit to Lesotho November 13, 2019
- Southern Africa’s Top Entrepreneurs Announced in Johannesburg, South Africa November 13, 2019
- African Energy Chamber Takes Part in High-Level Debate on the Future of the Global Oil & Gas Industry at Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC) November 13, 2019
- Exclusive Pearl Lounge Opened at Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul November 13, 2019
- Africa Investment Forum 2019: Unveiling the Boardroom: $67.6 billion dollars of deals tabled, $40.1 billion investor interest secured November 13, 2019
- Road freight in Sub-Saharan Africa goes digital with DHL’s Saloodo! November 13, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today