A chapter and befitting accolades for foreign business personalities and migrants community who have chosen to find a home in the Nigeria’s stormy trading soil have finally birthed. Billed to hold at the prestigious Oriental hotel, Lekki Lagos on February 14th, 2020, the epoch making event is no doubt, the most appropriate way of celebrating the historic St. Valentine’s Day.
Sprouting under the acronym of The Ethnic Business Awards (www.theethnicbusinessawards.com), the awards project promises to celebrate and honour recognized Nigeria-based foreign investors, dedicated entrepreneurs, business moguls, corporate firms, the diplomatic coterie as well as the migrants community.
The Ethnic Business Awards, according to Lanre Odukoya who’s the project’s scribe, is aimed at recognizing and appreciating the outstanding contributions of foreign businesses, organisations, individuals and communities to corporate Nigeria, “this is like thinking outside the box, the awards is designed to reward and encourage innovations and excellence among Nigeria-based foreigners in enterprise”, Lanre said.
Inspired by the growing population of foreign investors, organisations, individuals and migrants communities who have impressed with remarkable inputs into the growth of the Nigerian economy, the Ethnic Business Awards [EBA] seeks to reward the best practices in commerce, international diplomacy and excellence across other industries.
Nigeria became Africa’s largest economy for the second year in a row according to a multinational professional services network, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), in 2019. Beyond doubts, this feat would have been impossible without the faith reposed in her by men and women of other nationalities who have defied doom prediction to swarm Nigeria to grow her commerce.
The EBA (www.theethnicbusinessawards.com) pays very special attention to promising and established foreign companies, communities, organisations and individuals of sterling qualities all of whom will be identified and grouped into different categories following a public opinion poll and wide consultations with some of the industry’s finest experts.
Though debuting tad late, the organizers, Pun Communications’ recognition of this very vital segment of the nation’s economy will boost the morale of the recipients of the honour and intending foreign investors, groups or individuals to join the Africa’s largest economy.
The grand celebration of the winners and presentation of the awards is scheduled to hold on February 14, 2020 at the Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Cover Of The Week
- European Investment Bank and UNICEF partner to help improve access to quality education and protect children from climate change January 27, 2020
- Handover ceremony of Japanese-Funded project “The Project for Improvement for the Educational Environment at Manhanga Primary School in Kariba District” January 27, 2020
- Blitzboks in recovery mode with Sydney looming January 27, 2020
- The U.S. Government and Federal Government of Somalia announce a New Effort to Promote Youth Workforce Development January 27, 2020
- The East African Community (EAC) - Business and Investment Forum – 12-13 March 2020, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania January 27, 2020
- Global Actors gather to forge a common front against Illicit Trade January 27, 2020
- United Nations (UN) Report Urges Accountability for Libya Airstrike Deaths January 27, 2020
- Equatorial Guinea joins support to Saudi Arabia’s readiness to react to Coronavirus’ impact on oil market January 27, 2020
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) Statement on continued violations of arms embargo in Libya January 27, 2020
- Rugby Union returns to Nigerian National Sports Festival January 27, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria