A chapter and befitting accolades for foreign business personalities and migrants community who have chosen to find a home in the Nigeria’s stormy trading soil have finally birthed. Billed to hold at the prestigious Oriental hotel, Lekki Lagos on February 14th, 2020, the epoch making event is no doubt, the most appropriate way of celebrating the historic St. Valentine’s Day.
Sprouting under the acronym of The Ethnic Business Awards (www.theethnicbusinessawards.com), the awards project promises to celebrate and honour recognized Nigeria-based foreign investors, dedicated entrepreneurs, business moguls, corporate firms, the diplomatic coterie as well as the migrants community.
The Ethnic Business Awards, according to Lanre Odukoya who’s the project’s scribe, is aimed at recognizing and appreciating the outstanding contributions of foreign businesses, organisations, individuals and communities to corporate Nigeria, “this is like thinking outside the box, the awards is designed to reward and encourage innovations and excellence among Nigeria-based foreigners in enterprise”, Lanre said.
Inspired by the growing population of foreign investors, organisations, individuals and migrants communities who have impressed with remarkable inputs into the growth of the Nigerian economy, the Ethnic Business Awards [EBA] seeks to reward the best practices in commerce, international diplomacy and excellence across other industries.
Nigeria became Africa’s largest economy for the second year in a row according to a multinational professional services network, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), in 2019. Beyond doubts, this feat would have been impossible without the faith reposed in her by men and women of other nationalities who have defied doom prediction to swarm Nigeria to grow her commerce.
The EBA (www.theethnicbusinessawards.com) pays very special attention to promising and established foreign companies, communities, organisations and individuals of sterling qualities all of whom will be identified and grouped into different categories following a public opinion poll and wide consultations with some of the industry’s finest experts.
Though debuting tad late, the organizers, Pun Communications’ recognition of this very vital segment of the nation’s economy will boost the morale of the recipients of the honour and intending foreign investors, groups or individuals to join the Africa’s largest economy.
The grand celebration of the winners and presentation of the awards is scheduled to hold on February 14, 2020 at the Oriental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Kenya: Distribution of Cases by County as of 6 July 2020 July 6, 2020
- Coronavirus - Somalia: Update on COVID-19 in Somalia (6th July 2020) July 6, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (6th July 2020) July 6, 2020
- Coronavirus - Uganda: Support for Ministry of Health Call Centre from Restless Development July 6, 2020
- Coronavirus - Namibia: COVID-19 Surveillance and Contact Tracing for Namibia July 6, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (5th July 2020) July 6, 2020
- Merck Foundation joins hands with African First Ladies to improve cancer care in Africa through providing one, two- and three-year Oncology fellowship and master degree for more than 80 doctors from 26 countries July 6, 2020
- African Energy Chamber Hopeful for a Quick Resolution of Disagreements Over Fuel Shortages in Tanzania July 6, 2020
- Islamic Development Bank Group to respond to COVID-19 with USD 2.3 Billion package and to launch three supportive and robust initiatives in partnership with UAE Ministry of Economy and AIM July 6, 2020
- Coronavirus - Sierra Leone: COVID-19 Updates (Sunday, 5 July 2020, Time: 15:00) July 6, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news4 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Prince Ned Nwoko Poses With His Wives