The Paramount Ruler and the Prescribed authority of Igbara-Oke kingdom, Oba Francis Adefarakanmi Agbede on Saturday participated at the Grand opening ceremony and official commissioning of 6 kilometer road constructed in Ilaramokin by Chief Ade Ojo.
The Olowa and his Olori, Eyesorun along with Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, Oba Alara of Ilaramokin Oba Abiodun Aderemi Adefehinti and his Olori, Senator Tayo Alasoadura, the Deji of Akure kingdom, Oba Ogunlade Aladetoyinbo, Odundun II Olowo of Owo, HRM Oba Ajibade Gbadegesin, Royal Fathers across the state and top government functionaries received the Minister of Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fasola at the residence of the great philanthropist, Chief Ade Ojo.
Chief Ojo, the founder of Elizade University, Ilaramokin has continued to touch the lives of the people of Ilaramokin, Ifedore local government and Ondo state positively in all areas of human endeavours having succeeded in placing the ancient town on the world map.
Fashola, while commissioning Ilara-Ikota road noted that the gesture to construct a road network linking neighbouring communities in Ifedore local government will further unite the people and improve their economy.
In a related development, Oba Dr. Adefarakanmi Agbede was in Ugbo land to felicitate with the Oba (Dr.) Frederick EnitiOlorunda Akinruntan on his 10th coronation anniversary.
Oba Akinruntan, the Okoro Ajiga I ascended the throne of his forefathers on November 9, 2009 as “Natural” Paramount Ruler and Prescribed Authority, Olugbo of Ugboland, Ode-Ugbo, the ancestral home of Ilaje-Ugbo.
Ilaje-Ugbo is a community endowed with fishing, marine and port facility capacity with early incursion into Yoruba by the Europeans (Portuguese, Germans, Dutch and later British).
Before departing to Igbara-Oke kingdom, Olowa of Igbara-Oke, Oba Dr. Adefarakanmi held a brief discussion with the celebrant on issues which were not made known to News men.
Lagos State Task Force Assault and Teargas Journalist
Fly better on Emirates and discover dazzling Dubai
Friends, Political Associates of Akeredolu’s Cabinet Members Appointed As Sen. Ajayi Borofice’s Aides
WIMBIZ recorded more than 2,000 attendees for the two-day conference
THE HUMILIATION OF THE VILLA FIEND
Cover Of The Week
- Ecobank signs up to The United Nations Environment Programme’s Finance Initiative (UNEP FI) Principles for Responsible Banking November 13, 2019
- U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) and African Development Bank partner to Support Development in Africa November 13, 2019
- WHO prequalifies Ebola vaccine, paving the way for its use in high-risk countries November 13, 2019
- U.S. provides Financing to Tetra4 to develop Energy Infrastructure in South Africa November 13, 2019
- Continental championship Rugby Africa Cup 2020 season starts with new spectator experience November 13, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ethiopia Rolls Out Community-Based Planning for Displacement Affected Communities in Somali Region November 12, 2019
- In the Face of Uncertainty, Residents of Aweil Remain Hopeful of Unity November 12, 2019
- Water Systems Completed in Uganda Refugee Settlements with European Union (EU), United Nations Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) Support November 12, 2019
- USA Supports Ghana to Advance and Strengthen Community-level Health Service Delivery November 12, 2019
- Africa Investment Forum: Family businesses - an underestimated economic driving force November 12, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today