Interview Of Princess Folashade Olabanji-Oba, TMT 2023 National Matron On Kukuruku Oshodi-Ishodi-Ejigbo Live Chat Platform.
Date: Saturday 9th 2019.
TMT 2023 Is All About A Crusade And Pressure Group To Champion A Cause That We Believe And Trust In Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu ‘Style Of Leadership.
He Is The Best Choice For President 2023 And We Are Working Hard To Convince Him To Please Be There For Us When The Time Comes.
He Has Earned It. Ours Is To Raise More Disciples. We Thank God For Our Beloved President Buhari Our Great Party APC And We Know And Pray That When The Time Comes For The People To Choose .
The Choice Will Still Be Our Party And Our National Leader Knowing That We Would Have Performed Very Well On Our Campaign Promises Come 2023. To Even Take Our Country To Greater Heights Beyond 2023.
For Us Asiwaju Is It. We Pray He Will To The Call When The Time Comes… Every Body Matters. Nigerians Will Be Happy With Us. Until Then We Are Working In Our Different Communities Taking Care Of Them, Bringing More People To Join Our Party And The Winning Team.
Politics Is A Number’s Of Game. Educating And Sensitizing Them Of The Need To Participate In Politics And Give Their Very Best Also Looking Up Our Great Leader Worthy Of Emulation.
We Will Be Having Different Training And Empowerment Programs To Also Help One Another Better.
Lagos State Task Force Assault and Teargas Journalist
Fly better on Emirates and discover dazzling Dubai
Friends, Political Associates of Akeredolu’s Cabinet Members Appointed As Sen. Ajayi Borofice’s Aides
WIMBIZ recorded more than 2,000 attendees for the two-day conference
THE HUMILIATION OF THE VILLA FIEND
Cover Of The Week
- Ecobank signs up to The United Nations Environment Programme’s Finance Initiative (UNEP FI) Principles for Responsible Banking November 13, 2019
- U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) and African Development Bank partner to Support Development in Africa November 13, 2019
- WHO prequalifies Ebola vaccine, paving the way for its use in high-risk countries November 13, 2019
- U.S. provides Financing to Tetra4 to develop Energy Infrastructure in South Africa November 13, 2019
- Continental championship Rugby Africa Cup 2020 season starts with new spectator experience November 13, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Ethiopia Rolls Out Community-Based Planning for Displacement Affected Communities in Somali Region November 12, 2019
- In the Face of Uncertainty, Residents of Aweil Remain Hopeful of Unity November 12, 2019
- Water Systems Completed in Uganda Refugee Settlements with European Union (EU), United Nations Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) Support November 12, 2019
- USA Supports Ghana to Advance and Strengthen Community-level Health Service Delivery November 12, 2019
- Africa Investment Forum: Family businesses - an underestimated economic driving force November 12, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today