With the news of TB Joshua’s prophecy regarding the division currently rocking the British monarchy as Prince Harry announced his ‘resignation’ from royal duties, a viral video on YouTube shows the Nigerian cleric once accurately prophesied the passing of his famous mother, Princess Diana.
On three different occasions in July 1997, TB Joshua revealed the imminent death of “a great star that will shake the whole world”, specifically mentioning the name ‘Diana’.
He revealed that the circumstances of her demise would be controversial, stating that it would take place “in an overseas country”, “people will condemn her because of what led to her death” and there would be great mourning worldwide as “she’s a very young person”.
One month later on 31st August 1997, Princess Diana tragically died in a car crash in Paris, France while fleeing paparazzi.
The circumstances surrounding her death were indeed very controversial – spawning wild conspiracy theories – and her premature passing was mourned worldwide.
The video of Joshua’s famous prediction – long before the emergence of Emmanuel TV or his gaining of any international prominence – has been viewed over 5,000,000 times on YouTube.
In his much-touted prophecy for 2020, Joshua had warned of impending separation and division within the Royal Family.
“Pray for unity and understanding among the Royal Family – because of what I am seeing,” he stated in prophetic message written on December 28th 2019.
The news of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s ‘stepping back’ from royal duties came as a shock with reports revealing even Queen Elizabeth was ‘disappointed’ at their decision which no other member of the Monarchy was privy to before it was announced.
VIDEO – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yipzPR-WrQ4
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Africa: International Narcotics Control Board (INCB), WHO and United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) statement on access to internationally controlled medicines during COVID-19 pandemic August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Democratic Republic of the Congo: Millions ‘on the edge’ in DR Congo, now in even greater danger of tipping over - World Food Programme (WFP) August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: 1,200 missing migrants recorded thus far in 2020 may well undercount totals since COVID-19 outbreak August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Sierra Leone: Stranded Sierra Leoneans return amid COVID-19 pandemic, part of 2,800 returns along Humanitarian Corridors in West, Central Africa August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: Humanitarian needs hit record high, UN calls for urgent support August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: Stop the use of deadly force on protesters August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Democratic Republic of Congo: With conflict and COVID-19 deepening hunger in the Democratic Republic of Congo, more help is needed to save millions of lives August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (14th August 2020) August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus: African Union Member States reporting COVID-19 cases as of 14 August 2020, 6 pm EAT August 14, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: 2 in 5 schools around the world lacked basic handwashing facilities prior to COVID-19 pandemic — UNICEF, WHO August 14, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour