It was a night filled with magnificence and splendor as music lovers and fun seekers were treated to topnotchentertainment at the Zenith Bank Aspire Music Festival which held on Saturday, September 21, 2019 at the Harbour Point Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The musical festival lived up to its billing as the most anticipated entertainment event of the year, as the audience were treated to electrifying and captivating musical performances by Nigeria’s top artistes including Olamide, Flavour, Phyno, Niniola, Mayorkun and Rema.
Also on hand to anchor the event and thrill the audience with rib-cracking jokes was Kenny Black, while celebrity hypeman, Do2dtun, revved up the crowd throughout the night.
Indeed, the crowd could not have asked for a better and more enthralling night as the artistes took to the stage one after the other treating the audience to their majorhit songs. From Olamide’s rave-of-the-moment song“Pawon” to Rema’s “Dumebi”, Niniola’s Maradona, Mayorkun’s “Mama”, Phyno’s “Fada Fada” and Flavour’s “Ada Ada”, the audience well held spellbound throughout the night and got real value for their time.
The breathtaking festival, which is one of a series of events lined up by Zenith Bank to usher in “Style by Zenith 2.0”, the bank’s annual lifestyle fair which takesplace towards the end of the year, will no doubt linger in people’s memories for many years to come.
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- UN Secretary-General Special Envoy for Libya congratulates the Libyan People on the Advent of the Holy Month of Ramadan April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - Namibia: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - South Africa: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - Rwanda: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- African candidate for post of United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO) Director General, Dr. Arkebe Oqubay, receives support from the Economic Commission for Africa Conference of African Ministers of Finance, Planning and Economic Development April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 update (12 April 2021) April 13, 2021
Politics5 months ago
US SUPREME COURT DECISION CONFIRMS TB JOSHUA PROPHECY
religion4 months ago
Kidnapping In Aso Rock, CBN Governor Indictment, Death Of Governor, Others – Primate Ayodele Fearful 2021 Prophecies
celebrity radar - gossips3 months ago
Profile of New Chief of Army Staff Maj Gen Ibrahim Attahiru
Politics5 months ago
Will Primate Ayodele’s Warning To Joe Biden On US Election Come To Pass?