Fiery Clergy and General Overseer of Citadel Global Community Church, CGCC, widely known as Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare is angry. And this is not unconnected to the gruesome murder of the late People’s Democratic Party’s stalwart, Engr Funso Williams 14 years ago. The outspoken man of God declared that the perpetrators will pay dearly for the gruesome murder.
Speaking on a topic, “Be Your Brothers Keepers” in Lagos on Sunday, May 17th, 2020, the fiery cleric said the judgment of God awaits those who killed the late politician in his bedroom while preparing to contest the 2007 governorship election.
He admonished the rich both in the north and south not to abandon the alamjirai and the area boys that have now become a menace if they don’t want to be consumed by their anger.
Bakare maintains that it was due to several years of neglect and maladministration that impoverished them.
He, however, counseled those who are rich in Nigeria to trust in God and allow Him to guide them.
The cleric advised that the COVID-19 pandemic has provided an ample opportunity to reach out to the people to show love, adding that everyone has something to give no matter how small.
Bakare who commended those who have supported the government at various levels to curtail the spread of coronavirus, however said those stealing from the coffers of government will account for their misdeeds.
It would be recalled that Engr Williams was murdered in his Dolphin Estate residence in Ikoyi in 2006 while preparing for the 2007 governorship election. And up till today, his killers have not be found despite the public outcry his assassination generated.
Cover Of The Week
- Ongoing cooperation highlights FIFA-African Union discussions September 23, 2021
- More tournaments mean greater opportunities for African teams September 22, 2021
- WFP and Takeda deepen partnership in West Africa to strengthen health emergency response September 22, 2021
- Friends of Sudan condemn attempts to undermine Sudan's peaceful political transition September 22, 2021
- The ECOWAS Commission has held a 3-day ECOWAS Informal Cross Border Trade (ECO-ICBT) / MoveAfrica-Traffic Light System program planning retreat in Accra Ghana September 22, 2021
- Bahrain, Israel, UAE, Morocco lead joint statement at Human Rights Council on women, peace, diplomacy September 22, 2021
- The Canada-Africa Chamber of Business congratulates Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, underscores policy commitments on Africa September 22, 2021
- U.S.-Egypt Military Cooperation Committee September 22, 2021
- Accra named UNESCO World Book Capital 2023 September 22, 2021
- Yabx Expands its Operations and Service Offerings as Digital Lending Gains Momentum in Africa Region September 22, 2021
Fashion/Lifestyle5 months ago
How To Make a Girl Horny Fast – 9 Easy Tricks
Politics7 months ago
EKITI 2022:MAKING A CASE FOR A NEW FACE WITH NEW IDEAS IN STATE GOVERNANCE
celebrity radar - gossips7 months ago
Otunba Kehinde Oloyede is Bereaved!
Fashion/Lifestyle7 months ago
Rotary Recognizes exemplary youths across Nigeria