My names are Ajisafe Kolawole Ojo, CEO Kolz brand. A native of Osun State but born in Zaria, Kaduna State. We have different designs under our collection of Kolz brand. The names of my collection are “Merry men”, “Koltage”, “Sassy sisi”, “Ankara Sauce” and Effizzy. These collections are for casual and ceremonial for both male and female.
The journey to the establishment of this fashion label started when I use to help my mother in her textile shop at Zaria. I was born into a family that have vast experiences in quality textile products. I started designing my own clothes for my tailor to make for me.
After some years, I decided to start my own clothing line called kolz brands. Starting a brand, when I live far away from home is very multi tasking. I had to do my sketches, get my designer to get the graphics accurately. I know the fashion industry is very competitive but even amidst this, I thought of standing out and producing quality products that are affordable. I had to source for my materials myself, since I have a good background with textiles and combining them with shirts. My passion for music also is a drive for this brand, because it covers all sectors of life. Our brands are available both in Nigeria and UAE (Dubai).
You can order and follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter @kolz_brand. Email: email@example.com
Contact us on these lines; +234 814 529 1564, +971 54 741 2499, +234 814 165 3150.
Cover Of The Week
- Blitzboks own up to under-par performances in New Zealand (NZ) January 26, 2020
- Blitzboks in troubled waters in Hamilton January 25, 2020
- Nigeria: European Union (EU), UN concerned by increasing attacks against aid workers January 24, 2020
- Hand-Made Satellite!? January 24, 2020
- Secretary-General appoints Mr. Raouf Mazou of the Republic of the Congo as Assistant High Commissioner for Operations, Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees January 24, 2020
- Mainstreaming Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Education sector January 24, 2020
- Return to Care Campaign (RTC) January 24, 2020
- Statement on behalf of independent World Rugby Chairman Sir Bill Beaumont January 24, 2020
- Preparations underway for Africa Climate Week 2020 in Kampala January 24, 2020
- New Cooperation Agreement among East, Horn of Africa States address Overseas Worker Exploitation January 24, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria