Following the outburst by Eedris Abdul Kareem calling Timaya an ingrate, singer Skales has waded into the matter.
The singer called Eedris a sad man looking for cheap attention. He asked who Eedris helped when he was making waves in Nigeria.
“Eedris Abdul Kareem is jst a sad man noting is workin for him now & his comin for everybody seeking attention…who u don help wen U reign.”
Revealing the role Timaya played in his life and how he helped save him from shame, Skales wrote: “Timaya housed me wen EME [Empire Mates Entertainment owned by Banky W and Tunde Demuran] kicked me out..gave me his pent house 2 stay das where I recorded most of my debut album…bad belle no dey progress.”
He added: “Respect to all the pioneers we are enjoying wat the built for us …. thank you cz the pioneers inspired me a lot tho.
Let’s all respect each Oda everyone is working hard ….”
He also thanked Banky W and called him a big bro.
“Me and @BankyW are Kool …. na my big bro …
Make we dey enjoy life dey go no fighting pls …life is to short o my people
“The reason y i tank people that help me get up on my feet is cz every time I tink about the past I get emotional and I tank God for using
Each and everyone to support and help me wen I needed it the most….God bless them and my fans.” Skales concluded.
Sanwo-Olu at 54: Celebrating A Man On Mission For A Greater Lagos
Tade Ogidan, Lancelot Imasuen, BFA Students Others Win Big At Lekki Film Festival Awards
OUR POROUS BORDER WORRISOME- DAPO ABIODUN
INSECURITY: SANWO-OLU, SOUTH WEST GOVERNORS RENEW CALL FOR STATE POLICE
Accra Fashion Week’s ‘Year Of Return’ Welcomes Foreign Brands Clavon Leonard, Chivalrouz, Tolumi TFP & More
Cover Of The Week
- His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed congratulates Mauritania's President-elect June 26, 2019
- 300,000 displaced following fresh violence in DR Congo June 26, 2019
- Floods and Intercommunal Violence in Central Mali: Thousands of Displaced Persons Await Humanitarian Assistance June 26, 2019
- Thousands fleeing new Congo violence, Uganda refugee facilities dangerously stretched June 26, 2019
- Sierra Leone: Amnesty International joins legal challenge against government ban on pregnant girls attending school June 25, 2019
- German Government continues supporting economic development in the Republic of Namibia June 25, 2019
- Rugby – Zimbabwe: Womens Under-20 Rugby Series Kicks Off on Wednesday June 25, 2019
- Tiny fish are a big deal in Africa’s lakes and rivers June 25, 2019
- Govt. of Japan avails US$1.5million towards treatment of malnutrition in Sierra Leone June 25, 2019
- African Development Bank approves USD 24.7 million for Water and Sanitation Development in South Sudan June 25, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank