Following the outburst by Eedris Abdul Kareem calling Timaya an ingrate, singer Skales has waded into the matter.
The singer called Eedris a sad man looking for cheap attention. He asked who Eedris helped when he was making waves in Nigeria.
“Eedris Abdul Kareem is jst a sad man noting is workin for him now & his comin for everybody seeking attention…who u don help wen U reign.”
Revealing the role Timaya played in his life and how he helped save him from shame, Skales wrote: “Timaya housed me wen EME [Empire Mates Entertainment owned by Banky W and Tunde Demuran] kicked me out..gave me his pent house 2 stay das where I recorded most of my debut album…bad belle no dey progress.”
He added: “Respect to all the pioneers we are enjoying wat the built for us …. thank you cz the pioneers inspired me a lot tho.
Let’s all respect each Oda everyone is working hard ….”
He also thanked Banky W and called him a big bro.
“Me and @BankyW are Kool …. na my big bro …
Make we dey enjoy life dey go no fighting pls …life is to short o my people
“The reason y i tank people that help me get up on my feet is cz every time I tink about the past I get emotional and I tank God for using
Each and everyone to support and help me wen I needed it the most….God bless them and my fans.” Skales concluded.
AMOSUN OBAS: WE’LL MAKE OUR DECISION PUBLIC SOON- ABIODUN
India Support orphanage Named After TB Joshua In South Sudan
Seyi & Layal Tinubu’s Noella Foundation Partners Food Clique Support to Feed Students on World Food Day
FIRST BANK: TOWARDS REVIVING NIGERIA’S TEXTILE INDUSTRY
Tony Kabaka threatens to kill himself if Gov Obaseki demolishes his Ugbor Hotel…video
Cover Of The Week
- Didier Reynders confirms Belgium’s commitment to the Children and Armed Conflict agenda October 18, 2019
- A Hispanic American at U.S. Embassy Malabo October 18, 2019
- Contest: Aweil Students Test Their Spelling Abilities on Key Words in Country’s Peace Agreement October 18, 2019
- Wang Yi and South African International Relations and Cooperation Minister Naledi Pandor hold talks October 18, 2019
- The Ceremony of Handing Over of Agricultural Equipment within the Framework of the Japanese Programme « Support to Underpriviledged Gambian Farmers » to the Gambia October 18, 2019
- World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) Annual Meetings in Washington: European Investment Bank (EIB) mobilises substantial resources in Tunisia October 18, 2019
- World Food Prize and World Hunger Fighters Foundation Launch Fellowship for Young African Agribusiness Innovators October 18, 2019
- Kenya Takes Vital Step Against Cervical Cancer and Introduces Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Vaccine into Routine Immunization October 18, 2019
- Chinese Ambassador Zhao Yanbo attended the Groundbreaking Ceremony of China-aid Kazungula Primary School October 18, 2019
- National Energy Services Reunited Corp. to Release Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results on Nov 6th October 18, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin