Following the outburst by Eedris Abdul Kareem calling Timaya an ingrate, singer Skales has waded into the matter.
The singer called Eedris a sad man looking for cheap attention. He asked who Eedris helped when he was making waves in Nigeria.
“Eedris Abdul Kareem is jst a sad man noting is workin for him now & his comin for everybody seeking attention…who u don help wen U reign.”
Revealing the role Timaya played in his life and how he helped save him from shame, Skales wrote: “Timaya housed me wen EME [Empire Mates Entertainment owned by Banky W and Tunde Demuran] kicked me out..gave me his pent house 2 stay das where I recorded most of my debut album…bad belle no dey progress.”
He added: “Respect to all the pioneers we are enjoying wat the built for us …. thank you cz the pioneers inspired me a lot tho.
Let’s all respect each Oda everyone is working hard ….”
He also thanked Banky W and called him a big bro.
“Me and @BankyW are Kool …. na my big bro …
Make we dey enjoy life dey go no fighting pls …life is to short o my people
“The reason y i tank people that help me get up on my feet is cz every time I tink about the past I get emotional and I tank God for using
Each and everyone to support and help me wen I needed it the most….God bless them and my fans.” Skales concluded.
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank