Nigeria’s leading financial institution, Zenith Bank Plc has introduced a new product, Z-Woman, which is focused on empowering female business owners.
Z-Woman account holders stand a chance to enjoy loans of up to N10 million at a single-digit interest rate, free digital skills training, and free exhibition stands at Zenith Bank events and many other benefits which will help them grow their businesses and increase sales.
According to the Group Managing Director/ Chief Executive of Zenith Bank, Mr. Ebenezer Onyeagwu, Z-Woman offers women the opportunity to enjoy a partnership with the Zenith Bank brand as the name Z-woman implies. The Z-Woman account is designed to address the unique needs of women-owned businesses and offer them unmatched services that empower them to achieve more.
Zenith Bank Plc is recognized as one of the most innovative financial institutions in Nigeria and was voted the most customer-focused bank in Nigeria for the Retail and SME segments in the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS). Most recently, the bank won the Best Bank in Retail Banking and the Bank of the Year at the 2019 BusinessDay Banks and Other Financial Institutions (BOFI) Awards and was ranked as the Best Digital Bank in Nigeria 2019 by Agusto & Co.
The bank’s commitment to world-class service standards has led to several product innovations over the last couple of months including the “Zenith Timeless Account”, which allows Nigerians aged 55 years and above bank for free, the “Zenith Save4me”, a high-interest target savings account and “Dubai Visa Service” on the Zenith Internet Banking Platform, which offers convenient application and payment for visas to Dubai.
To learn more about Z-Woman, please visit www.zenithbank.com/zwoman
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Libya: Lack of COVID-19 tests when boats return risks surge in cases, warns International Rescue Committee (IRC) July 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: Minister of Foreign Affairs receives new Country Representative, says, ‘Nigeria is behind WHO’ July 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Uganda: Denmark contributes US$1 million to cash relief for refugees in Kampala July 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (10th July 2020) July 10, 2020
- Coronavirus: African Union Member States reporting COVID-19 cases as of 10 July 2020, 5 pm EAT July 10, 2020
- Tribute: Prime Minister Amadou Gon Coulibaly (By Akinwumi A. Adesina, Président, African Development Bank) July 10, 2020
- Canon launches four new RF lenses – expanding the line-up’s capabilities to super-telephoto photography – plus two RF extenders July 10, 2020
- Meet the imagePROGRAF PRO-300 – a high-quality, professional A3+ photo printer with space-saving design July 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - South Sudan: UNMISS conducts door-to-door COVID-19 awareness campaign in Warrap State July 10, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini : Prime Minister Ambrose Mandvulo Dlamini has announced first batch of Government COVID-19 payment for laid-off workers July 10, 2020
news4 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics2 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education4 weeks ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries