Yesterday, 5th of May, 2018 marked a day of joy in the camp of Ogun Governorship Aspiring, Otunba Rotimi Paseda as his media aide, Michael Azeez Ogunsiji tied the knot with his long-time heart rob in Lagos.
It was a gathering of the big wigs of the society, ranging from the media circle, to the political, and religious circle, making it one of the biggest wedding in 2018 so far.
Interestingly, Ogun state Governorship aspirant, Otunba Rotimi Paseda graced the events with lot of his friends to celebrate the media mogul who is joining the husbands circle.
The event was no doubt a once in a life time own judging by the entertainment , the personalities, and the whole package.
In an interview with Otunba Rotimi Paseda, he made it known that Michael has been a very trust worthy person since he met him though it took him a long time to realize how good he is, and that he almost lost him but thank God he didn’t.
Furthermore, he revealed that He is no longer his media aide but his son due to the tremendous acts he has done over the Years.
He also advised the wife , Zainab to continue serving the God Michael Serves because he has tested him countless times and he didn’t fail.
Speaking on his aspiration, he said he is waiting for INEC to lift the ban in Ogun state before he declares his intention officially because he is fully prepared
Rainoil Lauds Hymnodia, Celebrates Season 1 Finalists in Grand Style
OBASEKI AND THE POLITICAL CHESS GAME IN EDO STATE
SOUTHWEST GOVERNORS MEET, SEEK SOLUTION TO SECURITY CHALLENGES
Imo leaders reject traditional ruler
“No matter how much we make my share is N8,000 since I joined the gang”-suspect Confesses
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends Revolution Day greetings to Egypt July 23, 2019
- 30 Chadian Journalists Trained This Month, Topping 600 Trainees in West and Central Africa Since 2018 July 23, 2019
- Joint Statement: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Director General António Vitorino and UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi Welcome Consensus on Need for Action on Libya, Mediterranean July 23, 2019
- Amnesty International to hold its highest decision-making meeting in Johannesburg July 23, 2019
- FORBES WOMAN AFRICA Announces First Regional Forum in Rwanda July 23, 2019
- Merck Foundation launches first ‘Merck Foundation Health Media Training’ and Media and Fashion Awards in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi to break infertility stigma in the country July 23, 2019
- First Reception Centre for Victims of Trafficking Opens in Niger July 23, 2019
- UN peacekeeping in Mali boosted with addition of 250 UK troops July 23, 2019
- IOM Launches Quality Control Centre in Nairobi July 23, 2019
- Boko Haram conflict causing misery to millions 10 years on July 23, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business3 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others