Effervescent actor and filmmaker, Kevin Mike, otherwise known as K-Mic, has hit location for ‘House 10’, a situational comedy (sitcom) series starring multiple award-winning actress Belinda Effah, actor Fred Ebere and others.
The thespians are currently in Owerri, the capital of Imo State Nigeria shooting the series which bothers on a subliminal satirical comment of the society on relationship, career, and other walks of life, focusing majorly on challenges faced by youths in their search for greener pasture; using such elements as spoof, exaggerated situation, burlesque and parody to pass critical messages of both moral and cultural significance.
Belinda, a principled actress with penchant for professional appearance said “I am very particular about the roles that I play. First and foremost, I look at the storyline because that’s what will attract me. I also talk to the producer to find out who is directing, the film’s cast, location, as well as the number of days I will spend on location. All these hurdles are met by ‘House 10’ and I’m certain viewers will enjoy it.”
The concept is premised on the day-to-day activities of three crazily weird flat mates, gate man and their hilarious neighbours. The title is inspired by the address of the house which is HOUSE 10.
A Nigerian born but American based business man left his self built apartment in LAGOS NIGERIA for two of his relatives (a brother and cousin) to help him manage while they live there until he returns. The two assigned “managers” turned themselves into Landlords and had to rent out a room from the three bedrooms in the house for them to survive as they don’t have any definite and steady source of income.
The conflict of drama is represented in the different views and daily life struggles of these flat mates; from career to relationship issues and matters arising in the society and world at large.With each character possessing weird and comic nature, the concept of HOUSE 10 is presented as a huge hilarious comedy designed to entertain and delight the minds of the people while also representing an essential vehicle for social change and moral development.
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Africa’s Global Bank, UBA is Now Available on Apple Business Chat
STRANSACT NIGERIA MERITS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING GROUP (TIAG) PARTNERSHIP
Lagos Govt. to Improve funding of medical sector, …lament on brain drain
The Next Titan Season-6: Heritage Bank continues to boosts entrepreneurship among youths
Cover Of The Week
- Documentation opens doors for Kenya's stateless Shona community September 19, 2019
- Tanzania: Protect Burundians Facing Abuse September 19, 2019
- More women and children survive today than ever before – UN report September 19, 2019
- South Africa’s Former Energy Minister, Jeff Radebe appointed to reassure African counterparts September 19, 2019
- #InsideTheHustle - Why I quit my job to create Nigeria’s first food truck in the heart of the country's megacity, Lagos September 19, 2019
- The Simbas ready for Zimbabwe Sables in the last 2019 Victoria Cup Fixture September 19, 2019
- Rugby – Zambia : Local 7's Series Resumes September 19, 2019
- 16 coaches from Africa shortlisted as “Future Stars” by Arsenal and WorldRemit September 19, 2019
- Enhancing the Contribution of Innovation, Youth and Leadership in Africa and the African Diaspora September 19, 2019
- Speeding up detection to slow down Ebola: Smartphone app is game-changer for contact tracing in hotspots in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 19, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS