The making of a smooth operating businessman in the corporate world is always grand stood with ground breaking ventures, and this exactly is what the swift industry player, Seyi Tinubu has been sign-posting, albeit quietly without any noise or publicity. This mercurial advertising guru, Seyi and his bosom friend and partner, Adenrele Olusoga recently concluded acquisition of one of the country’s leading out-door advertising companies, E-Motion Advertising, to become the leading outdoor company in the country.
It was revealed to us that the innovation-driven Loatsad Promomedia company Chaired by Seyi Tunubu, has for some times now been locked in serious negotiations with E-Motion Advertising for a takeover, this is to further boost the mission of making the company the leading outdoor advertising company in the country. Just recently the effort eventually yielded positive fruit as the acquisition was sealed for the eventual take-over of the operations of E-motion, and this is another sign of good things to come for the Loatsad entity.
E-Motion Advertising was founded in October, 2005 as an Out-of-Home Media firm, and has rapidly built up competence in deploying innovative Out-of-Home infrastructure that stands out from mundane traditional media, which ultimately transformed them into frontrunners trail-blazers in the Out-of-Home media industry in Nigeria, with a strong customer-base spanning all sectors of the economy, operating in the billboard, transit and street furniture segments, across all the major business hubs of the country. The company had focused on investing in compelling locations and cutting edge products underpinned by excellent customer service, has led to very strong growth in their client base.
As a market leader in the industry, the company had developed excellent relationships with top brands, regulators and other various developers to ensure that the revenue potential of sites is maximized, while enhancing the aesthetics of the environment. E-Motion Advertising is backed by leading local and international institutional investors, with proven track records of funding and support of high-growth companies.
The acquisition by Loatsad Promomedia, a company that has before now been silently but steadily using cutting edge technology and effective, efficient and dedicated workforce to take over the outdoor advertising industry in the country will further stamp their authority as the leading outdoor and digital innovation advertising company in Nigeria.
This new feat is coming just a couple of days after the Chairman of Loatsad Promomedia Seyi Tinubu was awarded as the Business Person of The Year 2019 at the recently concluded Entrepreneur Africa Awards. The Entrepreneurs Africa Award is at the forefront of celebrating and honouring entrepreneurship in Nigeria. They are aware that entrepreneurs drive the economy especially at the MSME level. Since the inception of the award five years ago, Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award has consistently celebrated some of the best-known personalities in corporate Nigeria, who exemplify the very best in their business.
Cover Of The Week
- Ambassador visits Peace Corps Volunteers January 17, 2020
- UN Child Rights Committee to review Austria, Belarus, Costa Rica, Hungary, Rwanda and State of Palestine January 17, 2020
- Tanzania will continue to uphold one-China policy January 17, 2020
- A passion for food wins contest on innovative thinking January 17, 2020
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), UN Restate Commitment to Peace, Security and Stability in West Africa January 17, 2020
- Visit to Tokyo by Amb. Macharia Kamau, MBS – Principal Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs January 17, 2020
- Prosper Africa: Registration Open, Tunis January 17, 2020
- Security Alert: Threats against Nigerien and Western Government Facilities and Locations Frequented by Westerners January 17, 2020
- UN finds that prospects for economic growth in 2020 hinge on reducing trade disputes and uncertainty January 17, 2020
- Federal Government of Somalia, U.S. conduct airstrike against al-Shabaab terrorists January 17, 2020
Sports6 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria .
celebrity radar - gossips4 weeks ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
news6 months ago
Breaking News: What T.B. Joshua Told Assistant Coach Imama Amapakabo Before the Game Between Nigeria and Algeria