Access Bank Plc has joined the JAC Motors Abeokuta 10km Race train after it signed a major sponsorship deal withNilayo Sports Management Ltd, organisers of the event.
The Managing Director of NSML, Olopade Bukola, while making the announcement said “Over the years, Access Bank has shown a commitment to supporting sporting events.
“First it was the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon, now the JAC Motors Abeokuta 10km Race. Access Bank has made a tremendous contribution to the development of sports in Nigeria.
“We are proud to have Access Bank on board, the union between JAC Motors Abeokuta 10km Race and Access Bank is a marriage of like minds because both brands are dedicated to excellence. Access Bank is bringing a wealth of experience that will have a huge impact on the success of the JAC Motors Abeokuta 10km Race.
JAC Motors Abeokuta 10km Race will hold on November 2nd 2019. The race will commence at Iyana Oloke, Abeokuta and end at the palace of the Alake of Egbaland.
The race has been certified by the Association of International Marathons and Distance Races (AIMS) and International Athletics Association Federation (IAAF).
Greatly supported by the Ogun state government, the JAC Motors Abeokuta 10km Race will also feature runners from across the country in the city of Abeokuta.
Other sponsors include JAC Motors, Landwey Investments, Rite Foods Ltd, Qmb Builders Mart, IBD International Hotel, Bet9ja, Three Crowns and Nilayo Sports Management Limited
Winners will go home with $5000 in the male and female category respectively and N1,000,000 for the first Nigerian athlete to cross the finish line.
Registration is free, interested participants can register on https://abeokutamarathon.com/
Sent from my iPhone
23 Year Old Mother Stabs hubby to death
EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Cover Of The Week
- UNMISS visits conflict-ridden Tonj East area to build trust and confidence September 17, 2019
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat September 17, 2019
- UAE rescues people affected by floods in Al Jazeerah, Sudan September 17, 2019
- Reynders and De Croo confirm the revitalization of diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) September 17, 2019
- Vibrant discussions take place around Kenya's African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) strategy September 17, 2019
- Escalation of violence in Birao September 17, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo conducts national consultation on the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) September 17, 2019
- “SHORRT” drug-resistant Tuberculosis (TB) treatment on cards September 17, 2019
- Ghana Cocoa Trade Syndication Signing Ceremony September 17, 2019
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Meets Secretary General of Madagascar Presidency September 17, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS