Access Bank Plc has joined the JAC Motors Abeokuta 10km Race train after it signed a major sponsorship deal withNilayo Sports Management Ltd, organisers of the event.
The Managing Director of NSML, Olopade Bukola, while making the announcement said “Over the years, Access Bank has shown a commitment to supporting sporting events.
“First it was the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon, now the JAC Motors Abeokuta 10km Race. Access Bank has made a tremendous contribution to the development of sports in Nigeria.
“We are proud to have Access Bank on board, the union between JAC Motors Abeokuta 10km Race and Access Bank is a marriage of like minds because both brands are dedicated to excellence. Access Bank is bringing a wealth of experience that will have a huge impact on the success of the JAC Motors Abeokuta 10km Race.
JAC Motors Abeokuta 10km Race will hold on November 2nd 2019. The race will commence at Iyana Oloke, Abeokuta and end at the palace of the Alake of Egbaland.
The race has been certified by the Association of International Marathons and Distance Races (AIMS) and International Athletics Association Federation (IAAF).
Greatly supported by the Ogun state government, the JAC Motors Abeokuta 10km Race will also feature runners from across the country in the city of Abeokuta.
Other sponsors include JAC Motors, Landwey Investments, Rite Foods Ltd, Qmb Builders Mart, IBD International Hotel, Bet9ja, Three Crowns and Nilayo Sports Management Limited
Winners will go home with $5000 in the male and female category respectively and N1,000,000 for the first Nigerian athlete to cross the finish line.
Registration is free, interested participants can register on https://abeokutamarathon.com/
Sent from my iPhone
Cover Of The Week
- Conquerors Ladies crowned 2020 Ghana Rugby Women's Champions February 16, 2020
- Hard work ahead for SA’s Guinness PRO14 sides February 16, 2020
- Basketball Africa League: Transcripts of NBA players’ reactions at NBA All-Star 2020 (Saturday February 15, 2020) February 16, 2020
- Vodacom Super Rugby Review – Round 3 February 16, 2020
- Basketball Africa League announces the 12 teams that will compete in Inaugural Season February 16, 2020
- Africa: Transcript of NBA Commissioner Adam Silver's Press Conference at NBA All-Star 2020 (Saturday February 15, 2020) February 16, 2020
- Stop Locusts In East Africa Now Or Pay Much More To Help People Later – World Food Programme (WFP) February 14, 2020
- MINUSMA condemns the attack on Ogossagou February 14, 2020
- Four countries in the African region license vaccine in milestone for Ebola prevention February 14, 2020
- Luxury lifestyle platform Lux Afrique appoints APO Group as their global public relations agency February 14, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship