Ghana’s biggest fashion event is set for it’s most exciting edition to date. In just 3 years the event has managed to fixate itself as one of Africa’s leading and top fashion week being the first to be executed twice a year alongside that of South Africa Week, and it seems to only be getting bigger. Accra Fashion Week is preparing for it’s next season, Summer Harmmattan 2019 after concluding the March edition in the most classical fashion.
Get ready for another epic and exciting episode of Accra Fashion Week, as top Ghanaian brands prepare to bring you trending Summer Harmattan collection for the year of 2019. Welcoming a host of foreigners from abroad to witness fashion by leading African brands such as Afre Anko, Bri Wireduah, Clatural Wear, Catherine L, Akinko Lifestyle, Avonsige, Fathia Creations, Clavon Leonard, Chivalrouz and much more.
The 2019 Summer Harmattan edition of Accra Fashion Week is dubbed the ‘Year Of Return’ and will feature various designers from the diaspora, the event is set to hold from the 2-6th of October 2019 and will release a jaw dropping schedule in the next few month.
As Ghana’s leading fashion event, organisers believed it was only right to take heed of the Year Of Return and embrace many Africans in the diaspora that are willing to make their connection to Africa this year. Guests are warned to prepare themselves for a cultural revolution.
FINALLY! ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
ABIODUN SIGNS OGUN INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY, 3 OTHER BILLS INTO LAW
Edo Police Command Parades 144 Suspects
Rep Member Hold Essay Competition For Constituent
Wellness HMO Again Adopts Three Women for ‘Wellness for Life’
Cover Of The Week
- Big Improvement of International Airport in Malawi by Japan’s Official Development Assistance (ODA) September 20, 2019
- UN Human Rights Council 42: Statement for the Universal Periodic Review on Ethiopia September 20, 2019
- Successful Digital Women Entrepreneurs at UN Assembly September 20, 2019
- As drought compounds security woes, Somalis flee to Ethiopia (By Katie Nguyen) September 20, 2019
- Africa and Europe share Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) experiences September 20, 2019
- Levente Magyar holds talks on Hungary-related business issues in Egypt September 20, 2019
- New ambassadors from Ireland, Namibia and Malaysia September 20, 2019
- Libya: humanitarian operation brings to Italy four Libyan paediatric patients September 20, 2019
- New International Organization for Migration (IOM) Data Collection Reveals Latest Migratory Trends in Mauritania September 20, 2019
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli September 20, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS