Ghana’s biggest fashion event is set for it’s most exciting edition to date. In just 3 years the event has managed to fixate itself as one of Africa’s leading and top fashion week being the first to be executed twice a year alongside that of South Africa Week, and it seems to only be getting bigger. Accra Fashion Week is preparing for it’s next season, Summer Harmmattan 2019 after concluding the March edition in the most classical fashion.
Get ready for another epic and exciting episode of Accra Fashion Week, as top Ghanaian brands prepare to bring you trending Summer Harmattan collection for the year of 2019. Welcoming a host of foreigners from abroad to witness fashion by leading African brands such as Afre Anko, Bri Wireduah, Clatural Wear, Catherine L, Akinko Lifestyle, Avonsige, Fathia Creations, Clavon Leonard, Chivalrouz and much more.
The 2019 Summer Harmattan edition of Accra Fashion Week is dubbed the ‘Year Of Return’ and will feature various designers from the diaspora, the event is set to hold from the 2-6th of October 2019 and will release a jaw dropping schedule in the next few month.
As Ghana’s leading fashion event, organisers believed it was only right to take heed of the Year Of Return and embrace many Africans in the diaspora that are willing to make their connection to Africa this year. Guests are warned to prepare themselves for a cultural revolution.
Cover Of The Week
- United States to Provide $30.4 Million to Support Democratic Elections in Ethiopia February 28, 2020
- Dry replaces injured Visser at HSBC Los Angeles Sevens February 28, 2020
- Guinness PRO14 pressure continues to rise for South Africa (SA) teams February 28, 2020
- Orange and SES team up on O3b mPOWER Communications System and open a New Era for Satellite Connectivity Innovation February 28, 2020
- Hackathon Workshop February 28, 2020
- U.S. provides Defender patrol boats to Djiboutian Navy February 28, 2020
- Ramping up the fight against Fall Armyworm February 28, 2020
- Assistant Minister for Foreign Affairs meets Egypt’s Assistant Foreign Minister for Human Rights and International Humanitarian and Social Affairs February 28, 2020
- Polish-Sudanese political consultations in Warsaw February 27, 2020
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Undersecretary Opens the Ethiopian Trade and Cultural Week February 27, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports7 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports6 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship