All is now set for the “Zenith Bank Aspire Music Festival” holding on Saturday, September 21, 2019 at the Harbour Point Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagosby 5pm.
Dubbed as the most anticipated entertainment event of the year, the
breathtaking festival promises to be a night to remember, as it will feature captivating and thrilling musical performances by some of Nigeria’s biggest artistes including Olamide, Flavour, Phyno, Niniola, Mayorkun and Rema.
Also on hand to anchor the event and trill the audience with rib-cracking jokes is Kenny Black, while celebrityhypeman, Do2dtun, will be revving up the crowd throughout the night.
The Festival, which is a must attend event for music lovers, tourists and fun seekers, is one of a series of events lined up by Zenith Bank to usher in “Style by Zenith 2.0”, the bank’s annual lifestyle fair which will take place towards the end of the year.
Attendance at the music festival is exclusively reserved for Zenith Bank customers. However, non-Zenith customers can still participate by simply opening a Zenith Bank account and registering to attend at www.zenithbank.com/style.
Zenith Bank Plc is recognized as one of the most innovative financial institutions in Nigeria and was voted the most customer-focused bank in Nigeria for the Retail and SME segments in the 2018 KPMG Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS).
Cover Of The Week
- Mozambique President Named Africa Oil & Power’s “Person of the Year” for 2020 September 30, 2020
- African Guarantee Fund Appoints Jules Ngankam as Group Chief Executive Officer September 30, 2020
- Orange Campus Africa, Orange’s New African E-Learning Platform September 30, 2020
- HUAWEI now offers safe and contactless digital payment options with the launch of Mondia Pay on HUAWEI Mobile Services (HMS) in the MEA Region September 30, 2020
- Coronavirus - African Union Member States (55) reporting COVID-19 cases (1,472,433) deaths (35,954), and recoveries (1,217,457) September 30, 2020
- Coronavirus - Malawi: COVID-19 Daily Information Update (29th September 2020) September 30, 2020
- Towards the establishment of a National Measurement, Reporting and Verification (MRV) system in Burkina Faso September 30, 2020
- World Health Organization (WHO) to Investigate Allegations of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse in Ebola Response in the Democratic Republic of the Congo September 29, 2020
- African Island States Launch Joint Medicines Procurement Initiative September 29, 2020
- A Whole New Finals: NBA Restart by the Numbers September 29, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips4 weeks ago
Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again, gets Car, Cash, Property Worth Millions (video)
Metro1 month ago
8 People killed in Edo over ₦100
Sports4 weeks ago
Prophet TB Joshua Speaks To Messi
celebrity radar - gossips1 month ago
BREAKING: Names of the Three Cabin Crew Revealed As Third Person Onboard Helicopter Crash Dies In Hospital