The industrious town of Modakeke-Ife in Osun State was jolted to its feet on July 21, 2018, as Bashorun Adeniyi Adeoye buried his father, Chief (Rtd) Major John Olufemi Adegboyega Adeoye
Chief (Rtd) Major John Olufemi Adegboyega Adeoye began his final journey on Friday, July 20, 2018, with a service of songs and Christian wake-keep at his country home, Plot 20 Emmanuel Adeoye Street. Aserifa Layout, Modakeke-Ife.
A requiem was held on Saturday, July 21, at First Baptist Church, Oke Amola, Modakeke-Ife, attended by relations and associates of Adeoye family.
Not a few people became curious as the funeral service was heralded by a sumptuous reception at Modakeke High School, Ondo road, Modakeke-Ife, when the usually serene town of Modakeke-Ife suddenly bloomed into double dose of excitement penultimate Saturday.
The ancient township was agog with celebration as Bashorun Adeniyi Adeoye, Chairman and C.E.O of Hercules Industries Ltd, one of the leading lights in Marine business in the country and his siblings leads Captains of industry, Politicos, Traditional rulers, Friends and associates to a wholehearted treatment. It was not a sad or gloomy affair. Rather, it was the celebration of a life well lived. The event was well attended by the movers and shakers in Home and Abroad social space.
T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg
Gov. Abiodun commences work on Primary Schools, Primary Health Care Centres and Roads Rehabilitation. To open job portal
GOV. DAPO ABIODUN WINS AGAIN. COURT DISMISSES YET ANOTHER CASE
K1 Meets Kid Artist Restates Full Scholarship Promise …Former Minister hails the move
Group Donates Housing Block to Edo Leprosy Home
Cover Of The Week
- Music against child marriage (By Juan Haro) June 27, 2019
- International Organization for Migration (IOM), World Food Programme (WFP) Conduct First Beneficiary Data Exchange In South Sudan June 27, 2019
- UAE denounces terror attack on security checkpoint in Sinai, Egypt June 27, 2019
- On a trek to safety, Somalis risk all in Libya (By Louise Donovan) June 27, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Executive Board Completes the Fourth Review under the Extended Credit Facility (ECF) Arrangement and Approves US$34 Million Disbursement to Togo June 27, 2019
- Madagascar: Take decisive steps to end torture and killings by security forces June 27, 2019
- WHO Regional Director commends Uganda’s Ebola preparedness response June 27, 2019
- Rugby: Zambia ready to face Zimbabwe in Victoria Cup 2019 June 26, 2019
- Rugby - South Africa: Under-20 Women lead 1-0 against Zimbabwe June 26, 2019
- Chinese Energy companies push to acquire Mining, Oil and Gas Assets in Equatorial Guinea ahead of July 2nd Roadshow June 26, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank