The news emanating from Stamford said that Chelsea have reportedly agreed compensation terms with manager Antonio Conte and his backroom staff as they close in on a new boss.
It states that the Blues are on the verge to appoint Maurizio Sarri as their new coach in less than 24hours from now after reaching a £9.5million agreement to terminate the contracts of Conte and his coaches.
Maurizio Sarri is said to succeed his fellow Italian at The Bridge after Antonio Conte failed to qualify for Champions League football in what was a poor Premier League title defence from the west London outfit.
The Italians future at Chelsea has been in shadow for some months now, with former Paris Saint Germain Manager Laurent Blanc, former Barcelona coach Luis Enrique and Real Madrid former Manager Zinedine Zidane all being linked to take Contes’ place.
Chelsea despite unable to defend their premier, later finished the season on a high by beating Manchester United in the FA Cup final at Wembly, but their fifth-placed league finish is what has ultimately cost Conte his job.
Maurizio Sarri is determined to get to work immediately, as the Blues step up their interest in summer transfer targets, although one of his first task at Stamford Bridge will be trying to stop top stars like Eden Harzard, Thibout Courtois and star midfielder N’Golo Kante to leave.
Emirates Aviation University introduces a special package for international students
ZENITH BANK APPOINTS HENRY OROH EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND DR. AL-MUJTABA ABUBAKAR INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FIRSTBANK AGRIC EXPO SET TO PROMOTE NEW AGRIBUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator. “ No Cause For Alarm”
PSN urged federal government to set up presidential committee on drug distribution
Cover Of The Week
- Torrential rains destroy shelters for displaced people in northeast Nigeria August 23, 2019
- African Women Dialogue Across Generations August 23, 2019
- The launch meeting of Gavi’s third replenishment August 23, 2019
- World Health Organization (WHO) supports Cross River State in administering polio vaccines to Cameroonian refugees August 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General on the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between Rwanda and Uganda August 23, 2019
- Ambassador of Belarus Sergei Rachkov meets the Deputy Assistant Minister of Foreign Affairs of Egypt Abir Alam Eldin August 23, 2019
- Somalia security remains a concern, head of UN Mission warns Security Council August 22, 2019
- WHO and Africa CDC agree on joint actions to improve health security in Africa August 22, 2019
- Restoring people’s trust in medical facilities an essential prescription for achieving universal health coverage August 22, 2019
- Security Council Press Statement on Sudan August 22, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime4 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others