…If not for grace
“A man is known for what he has done not what he can do” is always the statement that comes out from Mr Deji Owoyele
In a media chat with “The Big Boss” as he is fondly called, to celebrate his 40th birthday coming up on Tuesday 17th of September 2019, he said “If not for grace where will I be today” ?
Born into the Owoyele’s family September 17th 1979, I can confirm to you that I came from a humble family but Chief Captain Atanda and my other uncle’s of mine, whom I will forever be grateful to after God took my responsibilities upon themselves from age 5 after my father’s death, even at that things wasn’t that smooth because everybody has their own children’s too but nevertheless, I will forever thank them for putting me on the right track of life.
He said, considering where I am coming from to where I am today, many people that knows me from age 5 till date will tell you what am talking about, It can only be God, If not for grace ..
I never buckled, even in the mix of personal challenges, my four decades on Earth has been tremendously great.
I am a product of grace and I return the whole glory and honor back to God my father as I celebrate my 40th birthday on Tuesday.
It’s not time for jamboree yet but time to appreciate God and give back to the society where I was able to achieve what I am today.
In the world where people don’t remember the road that will lead them home, or remember the hands that have helped them one way or the other in their lives, we need to appreciate those who did, therefore, I say thank you to everyone who have contributed to my success in life up till today and for those that will still do for me for the rest of my life. Thank you God will help you too.
I hereby use this medium to officially announce my Foundation, all to the glory of God :
Deji Owoyele Benevolence Foundation (DBF) to further my diplomatic mission in life thank you.
Deji Owoyele is the CEO of World-class group, Alien Entertainment/Magazine, Trendy Fashion&style, also the founder of Mic&femini and so on.
He is also a philanthropist and a big time politician under All Progressive Congress in Southwest Nigeria, with a political base in Ogun State.
He is the founder of Southwest transformation youth forum and Ijebu Igbo morning forward to propagate his humanitarian agenda for grassroot.
Germany-based writer, Nkiru Homann recounts life at almost 50, set to launch book
GTBank Releases Q3 2019 Unaudited Results…….. Reports Profit before tax of ₦170.7 Billion
FIRSTBANK HOSTS FINTECH SUMMIT 3.0
Ogun: Abiodun Offers Immediate Employment For Ilaro Polytechnic Best Graduating Student
Stakeholders task FG on economy
Cover Of The Week
- Canon, during its first participation in West Africa Digital Construction 2019, invited visitors to experience the latest innovations in printing October 17, 2019
- Congratulations on the Awarding of the Nobel Peace Prize to Prime Minister Abiy October 17, 2019
- Scholarship for Orphaned Students October 16, 2019
- Concerned about their representation, Wau women seek strength in unity October 16, 2019
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Press Statement on the situation in Guinea-Bissau October 16, 2019
- Inauguration of the new living space at the French Residence with Roche Bobois October 16, 2019
- Elections in Tunisia October 16, 2019
- H.E. Sauli Niinisto, President of the Republic of Finland made official visit to Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- Hackathon Workshop on “Election” Challenge in Ethiopia October 16, 2019
- “Local Governments at the Forefront in the Fight against Climate Change in Africa” October 16, 2019
Business5 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics4 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin