Enter for Union Bank’s edTech Challenge – N5m Funding Support Up for Grabs!
The 2019 edTech Challenge is now open for entries!!
Do you have an innovative, technology-driven solutionwith the potential to solve education challenges in Nigeria?Are you a student, teacher, developer, designer, fintech or a player in the tech space? Then keep reading because this is for you!
From the July 30 to August 28, 2019, entries will be received from anyone with cutting-edge technologicalsolutions that demonstrate a strong potential to transform the education system in Nigeria. By ‘anyone’, we mean ‘anyone’, including but not limited to students, teachers, developers, designers, fintechs, tech companies etc.
Union Bank acknowledges that innovation is important if we are to achieve the prosperous Nigeria we all dream about. That’s why each year since 2017, we haveorganised annual editions of The Innovation Challenge with the aim of discovering and supporting innovative ideas and solutions that solve social and business issues. This year, the competition which is being organised in partnership with VHA Services, will focus on unearthing education technology solutions, emphasising Union Bank’s focus on supporting the Nigerian education sector.
At the end of the entry period, up to 10 shortlisted entries will be unveiled and the successful applicants invited to participate in an accelerator programme providing them with access to coach-mentors, and a community of education stakeholders and strategic partnerships.
Following a pitch, the top three winners will be announced during edu360, Union Bank’s annual flagship education event scheduled to hold in October this year.
These top three winning entries will receive total funding support of 5 Million Naira towards scaling their solutions,and venture support including provision of specialised support based on their specific project needs. They will also receive advisory regarding the deployment and management of funding received.
So if you’re as passionate as we are about developing the education sector, click here to read more information and submit your entry.
Terms and conditions apply.
Progress photographs for palliative works along Itoikin-Ibefun-Ijebu Ode Road, Ogun State
4 police officers arrested over extrajudicial killing in Lagos
ALOGBA STEPS IN AS LAGOS’ 17TH CHIEF JUDGE, PLEDGES ‘SMART JUDICIARY’
OGSG DISTRIBUTES RELIEF MATERIALS TO FLOOD VICTIMS
Meet Thriving gospel artiste, Psalmist Grace Oluwadiya
Cover Of The Week
- The Uganda Rugby Cranes coach today named the team that will take on Zimbabwe on 24th August in Harare August 21, 2019
- United States of America Supports Ghana’s Fisheries and Coastal Environment Development Agenda August 21, 2019
- As risks of outbreaks grow, African health ministers agree to new response strategy August 21, 2019
- Africa today heads into the last mile to be free of wild polio August 21, 2019
- New CNPC Discovery Confirms South Sudan’s Immense Oil Potential August 21, 2019
- Rugby: Zimbabwe Sables Ready To Host Cranes August 21, 2019
- American Film “The Money Stone” makes its Africa premiere at Black Star International Film Festival August 21, 2019
- New Permanent Representative of South Africa presents Credentials August 21, 2019
- African Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) to attract $103 Billion in 2019 August 21, 2019
- Ambassador of Belarus Sergei Rachkov met with the Minister of State for Military Production of Egypt August 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime4 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others