Enter for Union Bank’s edTech Challenge – N5m Funding Support Up for Grabs!
The 2019 edTech Challenge is now open for entries!!
Do you have an innovative, technology-driven solutionwith the potential to solve education challenges in Nigeria?Are you a student, teacher, developer, designer, fintech or a player in the tech space? Then keep reading because this is for you!
From the July 30 to August 28, 2019, entries will be received from anyone with cutting-edge technologicalsolutions that demonstrate a strong potential to transform the education system in Nigeria. By ‘anyone’, we mean ‘anyone’, including but not limited to students, teachers, developers, designers, fintechs, tech companies etc.
Union Bank acknowledges that innovation is important if we are to achieve the prosperous Nigeria we all dream about. That’s why each year since 2017, we haveorganised annual editions of The Innovation Challenge with the aim of discovering and supporting innovative ideas and solutions that solve social and business issues. This year, the competition which is being organised in partnership with VHA Services, will focus on unearthing education technology solutions, emphasising Union Bank’s focus on supporting the Nigerian education sector.
At the end of the entry period, up to 10 shortlisted entries will be unveiled and the successful applicants invited to participate in an accelerator programme providing them with access to coach-mentors, and a community of education stakeholders and strategic partnerships.
Following a pitch, the top three winners will be announced during edu360, Union Bank’s annual flagship education event scheduled to hold in October this year.
These top three winning entries will receive total funding support of 5 Million Naira towards scaling their solutions,and venture support including provision of specialised support based on their specific project needs. They will also receive advisory regarding the deployment and management of funding received.
So if you’re as passionate as we are about developing the education sector, click here to read more information and submit your entry.
Terms and conditions apply.
Saraki Expresses displeasure of the forfeiture of his properties to the Federal government
Sagamites Club Announce Business Support Initiative
Regina Daniels hubby, Prince Ned Nwoko Splashes Millions on 50 Entrepreneurs
IMF supports the Closure of the Nigerian border- Minister of Finance
Nigeria Wont Progress Until They Apologize To Igbo’s”- Femi Fani Kayode
Cover Of The Week
- Massey Ferguson lends support to South Africa’s emerging farmers October 22, 2019
- Telecoming will attend AfricaCom 2019 to present the new digital entertainment offer October 22, 2019
- Health clinic gets a new roof in rural Mozambique October 21, 2019
- Egyptian Ambassador calls on Deputy Foreign Minister October 21, 2019
- UN Deputy Secretary-General's remarks at launch of the Ethiopian Chapter of the African Women Leaders Network October 21, 2019
- 9th Meeting of the Steering Committee of the United Nations Integrated Strategy for the Sahel (UNISS) October 21, 2019
- Airtel Africa announces partnership with Ecobank Group to allow Airtel Money customers to improve their access to mobile financial services October 21, 2019
- Report: National Situation Analysis of Children and Women in Ethiopia October 21, 2019
- South Sudan: Troika Statement, October 2019 October 21, 2019
- KnowBe4 Africa goes continental with Cyber Security Africa October 21, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Crime6 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Interviews4 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin