The greatest danger to Nigeria are not the Fulani terrorists who seek to enslave us but the small handful of treacherous Yoruba slaves who have dedicated their miserable lives to serving and worshipping them.
These people are FROM the SW but not OF the SW. They are nothing but scum and filth. Permit me to give you one example.
I listened to Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s slurred speech and utter nonsense at Pa Fasoranti’s home.He was as inconsiderate and insensitive as ever.
He was not there to mourn or commiserate with Pa Fasoranti, he was there to play politics and speak for his Fulani masters.
What on earth have Evans the kidnapper or the Igbo got to do with the targetting and assasination of Mrs. Funke Fasoranti-Olakunrin?
And why the obscene determination and desperate hurry to absolve the Fulani of this hideous crime?
He may not believe that they did it but why would he rule it out completly? Does he know something that we do not know? Is he an expert when it comes to assasination, homicide and murder matters?
Does he know who the killers are? Why the rush to tell us who it wasn’t? Can’t he at least wait for the police to conclude their so-called investigation?
Even for a confirmed quisling and desperate serf this time Tinubu has gone too far. Funke has not even been buried yet and he is already pissing all over her bullet-riddled body.
Tinubu has sold his soul to the devil and his conscience to the north. He has become a slave to his ambition and a plague to his people.
He is a shameless soul and wicked man who is ready to sacrifice anyone and anything to become President.
I make this pronouncement today: as long as Jesus sits on the throne he will fail woefully.
(Femi Fani-Kayode, 15th July 2019)
TRAVEL GIANT PHEMNICK VISITS ORPHANAGE … CELEBRATES ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN NIGERIA
Ogun to Demolish Houses That Habour Kidnappers, Sets Up Trust Fund
Fashion Your Way To Fame With Scissor Reality Show
LAGOS FIRST LADY RAISES HOPE OF IMPROVED ACCESS TO QUALITY HEALTHCARE
Emirates Aviation University introduces a special package for international students
Cover Of The Week
- New push for peace in Gogrial, Tonj, Wau as area governors embark on grassroots implementation activities August 23, 2019
- Tanzania: Second journalist arrested in a month must be released unconditionally August 23, 2019
- Merck Foundation in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi launches a children story to teach children and youth family values of love and respect- The Story of Limbani and Takondwa August 23, 2019
- Facebook celebrates 'Icons of Change' from across Sub-Saharan Africa with a Youth Gathering in Accra, Ghana August 23, 2019
- Assistant Foreign Minister Chen Xiaodong Meets with Charles Kayonga, Rwandan Ambassador to Leave August 23, 2019
- UN Commission on Human Rights in South Sudan: Localization of conflict and unaddressed community grievances serve as barriers to sustainable peace August 23, 2019
- Alternatives to Irregular Migration: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Launches Vocational Training Programme for Gambians August 23, 2019
- Innovative Inclusive Approach to Strengthen Community Cohesion in Chad August 23, 2019
- Launch of the Advancing Economic Diversification in Ethiopia Project August 23, 2019
- School closures in West and Central Africa triple since 2017, as education comes under fire across the region August 23, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips6 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized6 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others