By Ifeoma Ikem
Assistant-Inspector-General (AIG) of Police in charge of the Force Criminal Investigation Department (FCID) Annex, Alagbon, Lagos State, AIG Murtala Mani, has said the annex has been repositioned for better performance.
AIG Mani, the new boss in charge of the annex unit said, apart from the renovation works done in the annex , the forensic laboratory has also been refurbished to serve its purpose.
Addressing pressmen, Murtala Mani,said the Inspector-General of Police has made effort to put in place to make the place viable once again, “ he noted that,the IG has reduced the number of officers meant for this place so that the little we have we will be able to have some checks and balances and put them on track and do the right thing not only for CID here but generally, all the police officers.
According to him,the new leadership is set to restore the lost glory of the annex. “There is need for us to tell the world what the police is doing, especially under the leadership of IGP Mohammed Adamu, so that the confidence we are trying to build in the minds of the people is restored
AIG Mani, said the measure has been taken generally,in resulting to be viable,vibrant and active section.“We are taking some internal disciplinary measures too, because all we want is to give the public the desired confidence that the FCID annex was known and we are here for you ”. Also the fingerprint section of the unit is being restored “I assure you in the next cope of months, the fingerprint section will be functioning ” he said.
Veteran Actress, Salome Eketunde In Tears
Festus Keyamo Empowers 1,700 Deltan Youths, Women In Uvwie Kingdom
Association of local government Vice Chairmen in Nigeria honours Sanwoolu, Simon Bakau, Kemi Nelson, Jimi Benson, Aregbesola, Yari Abubakar, Bako Lalung, Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, others
Lagos State Task Force Assault and Teargas Journalist
Fly better on Emirates and discover dazzling Dubai
Cover Of The Week
- Highest ranking U.S. official on energy visits Southern Africa November 14, 2019
- On South Sudan’s failure to form a Unity Government by November 12 November 14, 2019
- Total builds on Brulpadda success to herald new era for South Africa November 14, 2019
- Diabetes is a Family Affair in Kenya November 13, 2019
- Commitment to a “Zero-Child Army” Trumps Differences During Juba Conference November 13, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Staff Concludes Visit to Mozambique November 13, 2019
- In Tombura, UNMISS Works With Faith Groups to Foster Peaceful Coexistence November 13, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Staff Concludes Visit to Lesotho November 13, 2019
- Southern Africa’s Top Entrepreneurs Announced in Johannesburg, South Africa November 13, 2019
- African Energy Chamber Takes Part in High-Level Debate on the Future of the Global Oil & Gas Industry at Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC) November 13, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today