By Ifeoma Ikem
A network platform made up for African professionals and entrepreneur in their 40’s aimed at building better partnership thriving relationship for healthy joyful lives has been launch.
The former launching of the platform www.flourishing Forties.com was turning point during the birthday celebration of Mrs Mofoluwaso Ilevbare who marks her 40th birthday in Lagos attended by family, friends and well wishers across the country.
The event came alive when the panelists were introduced into the podium to share the experience especially for the network which is meant for people at the forties.
Earlier on the keynote speaker pastor Debo Omotunde who is also the resident pastor of The Elevation Church (TEC) Maryland Lagos said he was excited about the network”Flourishing Forties network” quoting from Eclesetial 3:1 “in everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven”.
“According to him our life is aggregate of season”.
Adding that there is a set time for every season. Everytime we cross a season there is a reason.
He urged members of the network to endeavour to accomplish things when they are in the season quoting psalm 90:12″so teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
According to him at forty we don’t measure our life by how many more years we have but we should measure on capacity building. ” Those at forties now seek global relevance.
Also to share her experience is Mrs Oluwafunke Amobi, country head human capital stanbic IBTC. She urged those at 40’s to run not to feel old or relax .
According to her 40 is a time to review yourself, ask yourself question. It is a time to reverse your skill, time to reform, it is the right time to unpark your potential, your dreams and time to pay attention to your network at 40.
Another panelist Mr Lampe Omoyele said at 40 it is time to brand oneself more strongly. “40 is a productive age. Time of competition you need to be different and stand out.
Kate Henshaw, a Nollywood actress is among the panelists said at 40 one should be simply”simply be your authentic self, living your life truly” she said.
Other member of the panelists is Mr Victor Famuyibo thunk the celebrant for unveiling the flourishing forties network.
The celebrant in an interview said the idea of the flourishing forties network was revealed to her by God.
According to her the network is aimed at the need to form a form a forum to assist those in their 40s to actualise their potentials in life.
The network platform was earlier inaugurated in the UK before this formal launching in Lagos.
The founder said the desire of the platform is to see people at their 40s thriving in their various field of endeavour.
Rainoil Lauds Hymnodia, Celebrates Season 1 Finalists in Grand Style
OBASEKI AND THE POLITICAL CHESS GAME IN EDO STATE
SOUTHWEST GOVERNORS MEET, SEEK SOLUTION TO SECURITY CHALLENGES
Imo leaders reject traditional ruler
“No matter how much we make my share is N8,000 since I joined the gang”-suspect Confesses
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends Revolution Day greetings to Egypt July 23, 2019
- 30 Chadian Journalists Trained This Month, Topping 600 Trainees in West and Central Africa Since 2018 July 23, 2019
- Joint Statement: International Organization for Migration (IOM) Director General António Vitorino and UN High Commissioner for Refugees Filippo Grandi Welcome Consensus on Need for Action on Libya, Mediterranean July 23, 2019
- Amnesty International to hold its highest decision-making meeting in Johannesburg July 23, 2019
- FORBES WOMAN AFRICA Announces First Regional Forum in Rwanda July 23, 2019
- Merck Foundation launches first ‘Merck Foundation Health Media Training’ and Media and Fashion Awards in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi to break infertility stigma in the country July 23, 2019
- First Reception Centre for Victims of Trafficking Opens in Niger July 23, 2019
- UN peacekeeping in Mali boosted with addition of 250 UK troops July 23, 2019
- IOM Launches Quality Control Centre in Nairobi July 23, 2019
- Boko Haram conflict causing misery to millions 10 years on July 23, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips5 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized5 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Business3 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime3 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others