Congratulatory messages have been pouring in for the newly sworn-in governor of Imo state, H/E Sen.Hope Uzodinma after his supreme court victory that got Emeka Ihedioha sacked
The latest of the congratulatory messages is coming from a former member of Imo state house of assembly and the CEO of Edizwine Bar, Hon. Edwin Okolie
In his message to the governor, he stated that the court ruling is a confirmation of both the perfect will of God and of the irrefutable choice of Imo state.
He urged for a transparent, accountable, and committed leadership
” CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE TO HIS EXCELLENCY SENATOR HOPE UZODINMA, THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF IMO STATE ON HIS VICTORY AT THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA.
On behalf of The Good people of Oru-East We celebrate with His Excellency Senator Hope Uzodinma, Onwa Oyoko, and your beautiful wife, Her Excellency Barr. Chioma Uzodinma, the first lady; the entire APC and the good people of IMO State; on the confirmation of His Excellency, Hope Uzodinma as the Governor of our dear state by the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Earnestly the Courts ruling is a confirmation of both perfect will of God and of the irrefutable choice of the people of IMO state, It also reinforces the confidence that our people have in the judiciary. This is a good development for the advancement of our state and nation at large. We wished judges of goodwill were there before they stole the Oru-East state constituency mandate. But with this victory I feel justice is been served.
We wish for Transparent, accountable,Competent and Committed leadership,as the model of Leadership people crave for world over, and H/E Sen.Hope Uzodimma as a model of this kind of leadership and this Victory shows that In the April 2019 elections, Imolites overwhelmingly voted for him therefore no amount of opposition could steal that mandate.
It is time for Imo people from all political parties and all ethnic subgroups to rise up and support our God-ordained Governor .
Let Us all rise to the faith of greatness.
Nka Bü Nke ayii !!!
God bless H/E Senator Hope Uzodmma
God bless IMO State!!
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Hon. Chibuzor Edwin Okolie. (CEO)
For: Team CEO devine mandate.
IT SHALL END IN PRAISE!!!
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Africa: Anticipatory action for COVID-19: building the systems that protect livelihoods throughout a pandemic August 6, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (6 august 2020) August 6, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: COVID-19 Update (6 August 2020) August 6, 2020
- Ecobank Group announces the 2020 Fintech Challenge Finalists August 6, 2020
- Coronavirus - Sierra Leone: COVID-19 update (5th August 2020) August 6, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ghana: 567 new cases were reported on August 3, 2020 August 6, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: COVID-19 Update 5th August 2020 August 6, 2020
- SA Rugby welcomes news on resumption of playing August 6, 2020
- Climate financing by leading multilateral development banks tops $61.6 billion August 6, 2020
- WHO ramps up COVID-19 support to hotspot countries in Africa August 6, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries