By Omoregie Elvis, Benin
Ahead of the September 19th governorship election in Edo State, a Nigerian born UK based Legal Practitioner, oil and gas, marine Legal Practitioner and a former House of Representatives candidate to represent the people of Orhionmwon /Uhunmwonde Federal Constituency in the last general elections under the platform of Labour Party (LP) Barr. Nosa Kings Erhunmwunsee has dumped the Labour Party for APC.
Barr. Erhunmwunsee made the announcement in a press statement signed by him and made available to journalists in Benin City the state capital.
He said its has collapsed his political structure for Pastor Osaigie Ize-Iyamu, the Governorship candidate of the all progressives Congress APC.
He said the collapsed of his structure to pitch tent with pastor Osagie Ize – Iyamu was as a result of his quest to change the narratives in Governance in Edo state with his lofty ideas.
He maintained that as the former flag bearer of Labour Party in the last general elections to represent the good people of Orhionmwon/ Uhunmwonde federal Constituency, his mission and vision was to serve the people with utmost humility and deep sense of humour but the aspiration was thwarted due to cheap political gains.
Barr. Erhunmwumsee however, said for Nigerians to achieve an egalitarian society all hands must be on deck hence, haven gathered experience from the western world, there is need to educate supporters to shun collection of pennies and concentrate in building the future of our Edo state and Nigeria which he says Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu stands for.
According to the oil, gas and marine legal magnum the Future is NOW and stated his decision to collapsed his structure for pastor Osagie Ize – Iyamu was reached after due consultations with his followers in Uhunmwonde/Orhionmwon Federal Constituency and others in diaspora.
The statement further urged Edo people to vote for the candidature of pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu of the APC as the future is right here in our hands.
Cover Of The Week
- Standard Chartered and Airtel Africa form partnership to drive financial inclusion across Africa August 13, 2020
- Coronavirus - Niger: Improving access to sustainable water, hygiene and sanitation services in Niger August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus: The African Women Leaders Network – a movement for the transformation of Africa August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Sierra Leone: COVID-19 update (12th August 2020) August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Zambia: COVID-19 Update 12 August 2020 August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: COVID-19 WHO Africa Update 12.08.2020 August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Nigeria: The COVID-19 Nigeria situation report for 11th August, 2020 August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (12.08.2020) August 12, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: The distribution of the cases by counties as of 12 August 2020 August 12, 2020
- Business Insider Africa now a standalone site with expanded coverage across Africa August 12, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries