Yesterday, a long list of 72 aides was released to the public by the Senate Deputy Majority Leader Distinguished Senator Ajayi Borofice which comprises of friends and close political associates of Akeredolu’s Cabinet members both in Ose, Owo and Akokoland.
By all indications, it shows disloyalty and insincerity on the path of those appointees. It also sends a wrong signal from their Local Government which portends a great danger to the second term ambition of our Governor Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN and to their respective Local Governments in terms of development and government attentions.
For instance, in Ose LGA, about 80% of Sen. Ajayi Borofice’s aides were nominated by Akeredolu’s political appointees underground which has been uncovered through this appointment. In Owo LGAs about 90% were appointed while 100% were appointed in Akoko LGAs
The question is “can you claim to be my friend and still be hobnobing with my enemies?”
It’s either those Akeredolu’s appointees or some leaders of the party at the local government level are planted as moles or agents of disruption within the party.
In the list of those appointees, Akin Akinpelu from Ward 9, Imeri, who until his appointment was the PA to the Hon. Commissioner for Youth and Sports Development Mr. Dotun Owanikin, was nominated by the Commissioner and appointed as the Special Assistant on Youth Development to Sen. Ajayi Borofice. Similarly Oloyede Ganiyu (a.k.a Pagede), from Ward 10 Idogun ,a close associate to Mr. Olusola Okun, the Special Assistant to the Governor on Political who are claiming to be 100% loyal to Aketi and his second term bid.
Even in the holy bible, God speaks vehemently against mischievous persons; not consistent and straight forward in their dealings.
It is on record that since his inauguration into Akeredolu’s cabinet, the Hon. Comm for Youths and Sports Development Owanikin have not attended any of the Local Government Party meeting. This is not a concocted lies to malign his image, the Local Government Party Chairman Ladi Tenabe can attest to this.
Funny enough, the current Local Government Party Secretary Dele Isibor who is a closest friend to the Local Government Caretaker Chairman Dr. Anthony Modupe was appointed Senior Special Assistant to Sen. Ajayi Borofice.
Sunday Obamadeji, a former Councillorship aspirant from Ward 12 Ute, and a close ally of Sammy Ogundeminigha, who is one of the Leaders and a decampee from AD, was also appointed as Personal Assistant to Sen. Ajayi Borofice.
Kehinde Ojumu who also made the list, appointed as the Personal Assistant on Women Affairs to Sen. Ajayi Borofice .She was nominated byOlayato Aribo being her younger Sister. They all claimed to be loyalists of Akeredolu’s government. Other party members that were claiming to be team-Aketi members were enlisted are lone rangers and not known in Ose politics.
In lieu of this appointment of betrayers, it is now crystal clear for Mr Governor to be mindful of enemies who claimed to be loyal but not, within his cabinet, especially as we approach another electioneering period.
Concerned Aketi 4+4 Project
Northern Senatorial Zone
Cover Of The Week
- Coronavirus - Zambia: Daily COVID-19 update 5th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Gambia: Daily Case Update as of 4th August 2020 August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Kenya: COVID-19 Update (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Ethiopia: COVID-19 reported cases in Ethiopia (5th August 2020) August 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Situation Report for Nigeria (4 August 2020) August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Eswatini: Minister of Health Lizzie Nkosi announces four new COVID-19 deaths in Eswatini August 5, 2020
- Coronavirus - Africa: The European Investment Bank (EIB) and Afreximbank direct EUR 300m of support to African COVID response August 5, 2020
- Blue Prism Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Robotic Process Automation Again in 2020 August 5, 2020
- Africa Oil Week’s Online Conference to Host “Somalia Licensing Round: Derisking Above Ground Factors” Session, with Address from Petroleum and Mineral Resources Minister August 5, 2020
- Chevron’s Entry into Equatorial Guinea and Cameroon Could be a Turning Point for Central Africa’s Gas Industry August 5, 2020
news5 months ago
Governor Dapo Abiodun : The Silent Hardworking Governor
Uncategorized2 months ago
STOP PRESS! AJIMOBI IS NOT DEAD SAYS SPOKESMAN, BOLAJI TUNJI
Politics3 months ago
Lagos Speaker,Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa Clears The Air On Fraud Rumour
Education2 months ago
Methodist owned Wesley University owe staff up to 40 months Salaries