GO CASHLESS THIS SUMMER WITH FIRSTBANK VISA MULTI CURRENCY CARD
Lagos, First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s premier and leading financial services provider, has introduced the Visa Multi Currency Card, an All-in One-Card and first of its kind to be offered by any financial institution in Nigeria. This card can be linked to all of four currencies namely: NAIRA, USD, EURO and GBP accounts.
With the Visa Multi-Currency card, FirstBank customers – within and outside Nigeria – can now enjoy the luxury of having their local and foreign denominated accounts in any currency, linked to a single Debit card. The Visa Multi-Currency Card is designed to ease the daily cashless transactional needs of customers regardless of where they are across the world.
Amongst the many benefits of the Visa Multi-Currency card are Point of Sale and Online purchases, access to and use of ATMs worldwide. There is no cash collateral requirement prior to its issuance.
Speaking on the card launch, Mr. Chuma Ezirim, Group Executive, e-Business & Retail Product said “FirstBank takes pride in pioneering the Visa Multi Currency Card in the country, as we remain committed to providing products and services that are designed to ensure the banking convenience of our customers regardless of their location.”
“This card is designed to make traveling fun for our customers and ensure they have a seamless transaction experience during their vacation, tourism and other business-related trips around the globe”, he concluded.
Traveling abroad for summer, walk into any FirstBank branch today for your Visa Multi Currency Card.
Billionaire Ned Nwoko Picks Award
COURT OF APPEAL VALIDATES DAPO ABIODUN’S VICTORY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Nigeria Prolific Actor, Film-Maker, TV Host Uzee Usman Marks Birthday Today (Photos)
In Niger: Government of Canada Demonstrates It’s Commitment To The Fight Against Polio And Strengthening Routine Immunizations
THE CHILDREN OF USMAN DAN FODIO AND THE MANIFESTATION OF THE FULANI EMPIRE
Cover Of The Week
- Craft, Create, Curate; Personalise and print from hundreds of designs with the Canon Creative Park app November 11, 2019
- 2019 African Investment Forum builds on 2018 successes, attracts growing international interest November 11, 2019
- Remembrance Day luncheon remembers service and sacrifice of Veterans in Ghana November 11, 2019
- 2019 Africa Visa Openness Index: African Union Commission, African Development Bank report shows wins in visa restrictions across Africa November 11, 2019
- Kolisi thanks South Africa for “unbelievable support” on Trophy Tour November 11, 2019
- GE Healthcare Launches Versana Premier and Versana Essential Ultrasound Machines to Drive Access to Affordable and Quality Healthcare in Uganda November 11, 2019
- United Nations officials welcome the signing of an Action Plan to fight sexual violence by the Congolese National Police November 11, 2019
- Black Stallions finished 8th as Kenya qualifies for Japan 2020 Olympics November 11, 2019
- 2019 Africa Investment Forum Kicks Off Delivering on the Promise to Redefine and Unpack the Continent’s Investment Opportunities November 11, 2019
- Leaving no girl behind: Merck Foundation in partnership with the First Lady of Malawi, motivate girls to pursue sciences November 11, 2019
Business6 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Politics5 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS
Interviews5 months ago
“Mko, Adedibu, Oba Abimbola Jibola and I were the Key Players Behind June 12”-Chief Abimbola Aboderin
Sports4 months ago
The Final Match Between Senegal Vs Algeria Today