From Elvis Omoregie, Benin
Group on the auspices of Aviary Club of Nigeria, (ACN), yesterday, called on aggrieved members of the ruling All Progressives Congress in the state to sheath their sword for the interests of the people of the state.
The group also commended the Secretary to Edo State Government (SSG), Barrister Osarodion Ogie for assisting the state government in spreading even development across the state sspecially in Ikpoba-Okha Local Government Area of the state.
Speaking to newsmen in Benin City, the state coordinator of the group, Comrade Noah Idemudia said, with the level of completed and ongiong projects across the local government and the state, Barrister Osarodion Ogie has proven undenting qualities.
Idemudia expressed total confidence on his leadership to continue to deliver on the dividends of democracy to the people, while calling on pocket of individuals clamouring for his removal to abstain from such actions.
He warned against possible action-line that could steer distractions.
“Barrister Osarodion is an enigma of development in Ikpoba okha. His records are unbeatable.
“looking at his commitments toward the grassroots in the local government, you will agree with my position on his laudable achievement thus far, across the state.
“We would continue to give him the necessary support as a group to do more,”he stated
23 Year Old Mother Stabs hubby to death
EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
‘ Mr and Miss Nigeria 2019 will be of global standard’ – CEO, Amb. Brendan Nsikakis
Adedas boss picks three laurels
ALL SET AS LAGOS AWAITS ZENITH BANK’S ASPIRE MUSIC FESTIVAL
Cover Of The Week
- UNMISS visits conflict-ridden Tonj East area to build trust and confidence September 17, 2019
- Second UK-Morocco Strategic Dialogue held in Rabat September 17, 2019
- UAE rescues people affected by floods in Al Jazeerah, Sudan September 17, 2019
- Reynders and De Croo confirm the revitalization of diplomatic relations with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) September 17, 2019
- Vibrant discussions take place around Kenya's African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) strategy September 17, 2019
- Escalation of violence in Birao September 17, 2019
- Democratic Republic of Congo conducts national consultation on the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) September 17, 2019
- “SHORRT” drug-resistant Tuberculosis (TB) treatment on cards September 17, 2019
- Ghana Cocoa Trade Syndication Signing Ceremony September 17, 2019
- Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Meets Secretary General of Madagascar Presidency September 17, 2019
Business4 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank
Crime5 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business6 months ago
News Flash! Ecobank Wins CBN/NIBSS Award For Data Integrity
Politics3 months ago
RT. HON. TUNJI EGBETOKUN: THE SCANVENGER AND ACHILLE’S HEEL OF EX GOVERNORS