Entrepreneurship has to do with identifying gaps and business opportunities in one’s immediate environment and bringing together the necessary resources in an innovative way to fill those gaps, bearing the risks involved and in the process gaining personal rewards.
Information is a veritable source of entrepreneurship development, therefore; entrepreneurs need to be regularly reminded of the basic functional areas regarding their enterprises so as to be up to date and be efficient and effective managers. It is on this note, I introduce to you Hammed Solomon Olamijuwon, Chief Executive Officer of HSO Global Links Limited, a consultant firm that centers its area of concentrations on Real Estate, Property Management and Development, Airline and Travel management services. Hammed Solomon Olamijuwon has spent about ten years as a business consultant, Flight Ticketing and Building Developer in Nigeria, and he is still shining in the industry.
The light skinned and bulky built Ex-banker started very early and he has carved a niche for himself as far as the profession is concern, both in Nigeria and Africa at large.
Hammed’s HSO Global Links Ltd has over the years prided itself as the most creative and vibrant consultant firm, with enviable clients, like; GQ Bar and Lounge, Lahbord Global, Pavilion Heights, GMD Insam Richie Nig Ltd, Nexzon Global, Trounce limited and many more.
Hammed Solomon Olamijuwon is a close associate to APC, Oyo Central Senator, Teslim Folarin as both on many occasions seen together in a convivial atmosphere. Speaking to Conquest Online recently, Olamijuwon categorically said ‘I have political ambition, I love serving; I would love to serve my people. My people need me more now; I am politically planning something big but, I would not want to delve much into the details now. Just watch out’. The fashionista expounded further, I have also put together a Non-Governmental Organisation known as HSO Foundation in a bid to reach out to lot of people from the grassroots, and more plans are going on to see this dream come true.
Finally, he advised Nigeria youths to distance themselves from any kind of illegal activities. Most especially, those that dwells comfortably in cyber-crime; he advised they should turn in a new life and do something better with their lives
The mogul, who is Alumni of ibadan polytechnic; university of ibadan and Odua’University, studied Accountancy, Economics and Political Science. He hails from Ilesa, Osun state.
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank