By Ifeoma Ikem
Confusion as Sabo divisional police station arrested a sixteen year old boy, Alex Ikpenobe who defiled a primary 5 girl in Lagos pointing knife at her.
The Perpetrator is in Junior secondary school one (JSS1) of Birrel High School Sabo,Yaba, Lagos.
The incident happened at No 8, Obadina str, Abule Oja area of Lagos state were the perpetrator and the parent reside.
Sahara weekly learnt that the Boy’s parent wanted to bury the matter and went for negotiation with the victims parent before the eagle eye informed the police who arrested him.
According to the girl’s mother, she sent her for an errant but on coming back to the house, “my daughter was weeping uncontrollable, I taught she fought with someone or lost what I ask her to get for me only for her to inform me that one of our neighbors forced her inside his parent room with knife and raped her”
I could not believe what she told me until when I check her body and private part and saw bruises all over her . She further told me the boy pointed knife at her that if she made noise or scream for help that he will kill her with the knife. As of the time of filing this report survivor is writing her statement in the station and was also referred to Mirabel centre for further medical examination.
Cover Of The Week
- Minister Shahid sends National Day greetings to the Foreign Minister of The Gambia February 19, 2020
- Cameroon: Minister for Africa calls for restraint and dialogue following violence February 19, 2020
- International Conference on the Implementation of Land Information Systems February 19, 2020
- First major group of Ethiopian refugees return home from Kenya February 19, 2020
- A new Partnership, “Prospects” changes the ways of supporting displaced groups and their host communities in Sudan February 19, 2020
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) strongly condemns Burkina Faso church attack February 19, 2020
- The International Organization for Migration (IOM) Calls on the International Community for Urgent Action to Find Alternatives to Disembarkation in Libya February 19, 2020
- EAC hosts the 30th New Partnership for Africa’s Development Infrastructure Project Preparation Facility (NEPAD-IPPF) Oversight Committee in Arusha February 19, 2020
- Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) marks International Women’s Day in Nigeria with key event February 19, 2020
- Maha Zaoui: 'We are going to build something special in Africa' February 19, 2020
celebrity radar - gossips2 months ago
Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies For 2020
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK CELEBRATES D’TIGRESS ON BACK-TO-BACK AFROBASKET CHAMPIONSHIP VICTORY
Sports6 months ago
ZENITH BANK HAILS D’TIGRESS ON QUARTERFINAL QUALIFICATION
Sports5 months ago
Winners emerge in the 2019 Nigerian and African Freestyle Football Championship