By Ifeoma Ikem
Confusion as Sabo divisional police station arrested a sixteen year old boy, Alex Ikpenobe who defiled a primary 5 girl in Lagos pointing knife at her.
The Perpetrator is in Junior secondary school one (JSS1) of Birrel High School Sabo,Yaba, Lagos.
The incident happened at No 8, Obadina str, Abule Oja area of Lagos state were the perpetrator and the parent reside.
Sahara weekly learnt that the Boy’s parent wanted to bury the matter and went for negotiation with the victims parent before the eagle eye informed the police who arrested him.
According to the girl’s mother, she sent her for an errant but on coming back to the house, “my daughter was weeping uncontrollable, I taught she fought with someone or lost what I ask her to get for me only for her to inform me that one of our neighbors forced her inside his parent room with knife and raped her”
I could not believe what she told me until when I check her body and private part and saw bruises all over her . She further told me the boy pointed knife at her that if she made noise or scream for help that he will kill her with the knife. As of the time of filing this report survivor is writing her statement in the station and was also referred to Mirabel centre for further medical examination.
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank