All is set for 2019 Prestige Excellence Award and Lecture slated for Sunday, July 28, 2019 at Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) Conference and Exhibition Centre, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos. This year edition is third in the series.
According to Wale Abiodun, CEO, Prestige Media Group in a statement made available at a press briefing on the forthcoming glamorous event, Prestige Excellence Award and Lecture is instituted to recognize and appreciate deserving individuals, corporate entities and professional institutions that have made remarkable impact in our society.
The Award is the brainchild of Prestige International Magazine and Prestige Online, published by Timmary Communications. Prestige platforms give accolades to the deserving and dedicated to extolling the virtues of hard work, ingenuity, integrity and uncommon achievements in service to humanity.
“The 2019 edition is tailored to honour and celebrate individuals and organizations who have exemplified those virtues in the course of the year under review. This award is expected to bring together the crème de la crème of the Nigerian society from all walks of life and offering a unique platform for social and corporate networking as well as a fertile ground for corporate and product branding”, he said.
Theme for 2019 edition is Nigeria: Way Out of Economic Degradation, Security Breach and Socio-Political Crisis, while top Socio-Political analysts and commentators are expected to deliver thought provoking lectures. Guest Speakers for the event are: Multiple awards winning media practitioner and Socio-Political analyst and commentator, Mr. Babajide Kolade-Otitoju of TVC and “Journalists Hangout” fame; Comrade Debo Adeniran, a leading anti-corruption crusader and Executive Chairman, Centre for Anti Corruption and Open Leadership and host of other speakers drawn from various areas of human endeavors.
Meanwhile, top entrepreneurs and leading players in Corporate sectors like real estate, banking, hospitality, insurance, PR, Advertising& Marketing Communications, education, lottery, sports, tourism, Media, entertainment and Fashion will be celebrated and honored at the event. In the same vein number of community friendly top politicians and top clergymen will also be celebrated and honored for their contributions to humanity.
OGUN GOVERNOR SWEARS IN SSG, CoS, CHARGES THEM ON GOOD GOVERNANCE
OGUN GOVERNOR EXTOLS VIRTUE OF OLOTA OF OTA
WE WILL MAKE OGUN AGRICULTURAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA- DAPO ABIODUN
Dr Chris Okafor Stages another Powerful Prophetic and Deliverance ‘2 Night with the King’ conference in Lagos
Honourable Kayode Akiolu To Host Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Cover Of The Week
- The Power of Storytelling June 24, 2019
- U.S. Embassy Statement on June 22 Attacks June 24, 2019
- Africa Oil & Power to Honor Senegal President as “Africa Oil Man of the Year” June 23, 2019
- Uganda defeats Kenya in Elgon Cup June 23, 2019
- Statement attributable to the Spokesman for the Secretary-General on presidential elections in Mauritania June 21, 2019
- Over 2,100 Ethiopian Migrants return home from Yemen with Organization for Migration (IOM) support June 21, 2019
- Quality, Reliable and Comparable Data Critical for Migration Management and Governance: IOM Zimbabwe June 21, 2019
- Tanzania: Authorities rushing to pass bill to further repress human rights June 21, 2019
- UN Country Team and UNAMID deplore the looting and destruction of UN agency properties in Graida, South Darfur June 21, 2019
- Secretary-General appoints Yacoub El Hillo of Sudan as Deputy Special Representative for Libya June 21, 2019
celebrity radar - gossips4 months ago
2019 Election: The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in Control “- T B Joshua Reveals
Uncategorized4 months ago
“We are not postponing elections” – INEC
Crime2 months ago
Abduction:2 suspects nabbed Over Kidnap of Lagos state fire service Director, Six others
Business2 months ago
Exposed! How APC Chieftain, Etiebet’s 2016 letter gave new clues to alleged N2.4bn debt to Access Bank